Why did Megatron allow Starscream to live so long? Update:Optimus had a trash squad

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I was watching the OG Transformers and this nikka Starscream keeps telling Megatron "I'mma take your spot one day, b" :ufdup:Megatron here like "Yeah, yeah nikka no you won't." :francis:
This nikka betrays Megs to the Autobots and he's like "I knew you would betray me." :pacspit:

So nikka why did you let him live. You should've killed him long ago.:dahell:

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I'd like to think Megatron was gonna put that dude in the gallows but he didnt have any strong units like starscream. But with soundwave existing, I just thing Megatron was blind when it came to starscream.
Soundwave was mad loyal and more useful than Starscream. Everyone doing their part Starscream like I made my contribution. Yeah you wasted energon by shooting at some damn rocks.:camby:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I'd like to think Megatron was gonna put that dude in the gallows but he didnt have any strong units like starscream. But with soundwave existing, I just thing Megatron was blind when it came to starscream.

This.

Starscream was one of the very few decepticons that could give it to multiple autobots at once.