Why did Megatron allow Starscream to live so long? Update:Optimus had a trash squad

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
good looking out gonna have to get up on it.

As a fair warning, the current IDW continuity is like 10 years old and has to be about 300+ issues of material at this point. But whats considered the "jumping on point" for the universe as a whole is a storyline called "All Hail Megatron" which came out 8 years ago.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Starscream was one of his top warriors in battle...he lead the air patrol and was a decent leader unlike soundwave who was a mindless bytch and complete yes man...he could have taken the reigns from mega if shockwave wasnt a cot damn snitching ass fakkit...

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
As a fair warning, the current IDW continuity is like 10 years old and has to be about 300+ issues of material at this point. But whats considered the "jumping on point" for the universe as a whole is a storyline called "All Hail Megatron" which came out 8 years ago.

bet. I'll check it out. But damn 10 years. Gonna have to library that joint.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Starscream was that one guy in the crew there for an easy sonning.

And even though he was a snake he was very useful.

I did like in the animated 'Transformers the Movie'. After Starscream throws a wounded Megatron out the ship he comes back as Galvatron and melts him down.

I dont even look at him as a snake,i like at him as ambitious...All the other decepticons were drones who were ok being worker bees,SS wanted more and was always plotting to overthrow the govt i can respect it....he should have aligned himself with dinobots early on and he could have took the crown...

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Because that nikka was strong, shifty and Megatron was too arrogant to even consider the thought of starscream takin him down

And on some real shyt I been watching transformers for years and always thought his name was starSCREEN until this thread brehs :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh: this shyt is groundbreaking :wow:

Matter of fact I'm sure everybody was callin him starscreen at one point

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Starscream was one of his top warriors in battle...he lead the air patrol and was a decent leader unlike soundwave who was a mindless bytch and complete yes man...he could have taken the reigns from mega if shockwave wasnt a cot damn snitching ass fakkit...
word.:ohhh:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
I dont even look at him as a snake,i like at him as ambitious...All the other decepticons were drones who were ok being worker bees,SS wanted more and was always plotting to overthrow the govt i can respect it....he should have aligned himself with dinobots early on and he could have took the crown...

TBH I can see this.

:salute:

Daps
The same reason Megatron in Beast Wars kept Terrorsaur and Tarantulas around

Cause them dudes was shifty and scandalous but they was putting in work

And deep down, Megatron respected their ambition cause that's what being a predacon/deception is all about. being evil and ambitious and trying to grab power

He was all of those things so he could respect the struggle on some :ehh:

And plus, most of the time he would know what they were planning and use it to further his own plan

Megatron was the king of prep time

Sat on that info about the planet being earth and the ark being there for a good 2 years. that's batman level prep time :wow:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
And on some real shyt I been watching transformers for years and always thought his name was starSCREEN until this thread brehs :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh: this shyt is groundbreaking :wow:

:ohhh:
Funny u say that cuz for years as a kid I always thought dudes name was pronounced N!ggatron.

And would be confused when my pops would say 'Don't say that!'

I didn't know i was pronouncing it wrong till i bought the actual toy.

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Megatron is a dumbass. Always has been.

The best iteration of Transformers was Beast Wars (pull up if you disagree) and even in that Megatron couldn't stop getting betrayed by his subordinates who made it clear that they were going to betray him.

Best Megatron. IDGAF

:wow::wow::wow: