Why did Starfleet feel entitled to Data's being?

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
He was not built by Starfleet yet they act like he's their property. I was watching the episode "offspring" and it pissed me off. The Admiral is the reason Lal died. He scared her to death. She was not property of Starfleet because Data made her from pieces of him. The fear of being taken away from her dad killed her. That pissed me off

Starfleet is prejudice as fukk

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Data was able to get bytches, human emotions, adventure and be a hero (numerous times) by being on the Enterprise.

Imagine what would happen to him with another faction:
- Ferengi would have no issue using him for their own gain and eventually selling him for bars of pressed latinum
- Klingons would beat the shyt out of him for looking like a human
- the Borg would try to assimilate him and destroy him in the process
- Vulcans would be sneaky and try to hide him from the Federation for 150 years

Rhapture

Supporter
Daps
Data was able to get bytches, human emotions, adventure and be a hero (numerous times) by being on the Enterprise.

Imagine what would happen to him with another faction:
- Ferengi would have no issue using him for their own gain and eventually selling him for bars of pressed latinum
- Klingons would beat the shyt out of him for looking like a human
- the Borg would try to assimilate him and destroy him in the process
- Vulcans would be sneaky and try to hide him from the Federation for 150 years

Data is as sentient/human as any human, Klingon, betazoid, bajoran and the rest. Access to bytches, human emotions, adventure and being a hero (numerous times) doesn't mean Starfleet has the right to violate his rights. They killed his daughter

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Data is as sentient/human as any human, Klingon, betazoid, bajoran and the rest. Access to bytches, human emotions, adventure and being a hero (numerous times) doesn't mean Starfleet has the right to violate his rights. They killed his daughter

Data was on his “money hoes and clothes”‘shyt early in TNG and it showed. He legit had a thing for Tasha and even after she got killed he still kept memories of her

But he knew when to let a chick go when things didn’t work out

Rhapture

Supporter
Daps
Data was on his “money hoes and clothes”‘shyt early in TNG and it showed. He legit had a thing for Tasha and even after she got killed he still kept memories of her

But he knew when to let a chick go when things didn’t work out

Lmao so Starfleet gets the right to violate his rights because he got bytches? Starfleet sounds like some haters

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was not built by Starfleet yet they act like he's their property. I was watching the episode "offspring" and it pissed me off. The Admiral is the reason Lal died. He scared her to death. She was not property of Starfleet because Data made her from pieces of him. The fear of being taken away from her dad killed her. That pissed me off

Starfleet is prejudice as fukk

Well they felt they had a claim on him because he was an android and Starfleet found him on the planet after the crytiline entity attacked.