Why did we have to see DARTH VADER BEING CREMATED in Return of the Jedi?

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Burning is a honorable warrior's death ritual/funeral...
Luke burning him meant he was still a Jedi in his eyes and mot a sith lord

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
An old man who was running the universe. And if he let Luke die, that was the last Jedi (until this current trilogy).

Emperor and Vader would have lived happily ever after, wrecking shyt

Death star would have blew up regardless.

Ewoks, Leia, Han and Lando won. Emperor trap fails and the rebels were about to win.

Lets keep it real a senile old man created a plan that his enemies near the main weakness of his weapon and none of his people told him it was a bad idea. With plans like that the rebels were going to win.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Death star would have blew up regardless.

Ewoks, Leia, Han and Lando won. Emperor trap fails and the rebels were about to win.

Lets keep it real a senile old man created a plan that his enemies near the main weakness of his weapon and none of his people told him it was a bad idea. With plans like that the rebels were going to win.
Breh the rebels are STILL getting their asses kicked decades later. Death Star ain't the only weapon.

We can argue semantics. But he got burned cause Luke felt he saved his life and was the only one who could take out the emperor.

Think of it like this. George Zimmerman kills Trump. The government will continue. George is still a piece of shyt who killed a black kid. But you know some black people would be like "woooooo thank you George" and send flowers to the funeral

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh the rebels are STILL getting their asses kicked decades later. Death Star ain't the only weapon.

We can argue semantics. But he got burned cause Luke felt he saved his life and was the only one who could take out the emperor.

Think of it like this. George Zimmerman kills Trump. The government will continue. George is still a piece of shyt who killed a black kid. But you know some black people would be like "woooooo thank you George" and send flowers to the funeral

You just came to realization that Vader did nothing to save the universe. :mjgrin:

trying to change the subject and shyt. :russ:

Niqqa You Gay

You fakkit coli nikkas disgust me
Daps
Reppin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VClxVXrXUH8
06.jpg
08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
You just came to realization that Vader did nothing to save the universe. :mjgrin:

trying to change the subject and shyt. :russ:
You cannot be this dense fam. Do I need to break this down?

Vader kills emperor. Emperor kills Vader. Luke lives. Empire is gone now. New threat arises. Who is there to train the last jedi, the new girl? Luke. Luke trains her. She's gonna of course win again. Universe good

Vader doesn't kill emperor. Luke dies. Death Star blows up. Vader and emperor have more ships. Empire is still there. Rebels have no more Jedi. No more Jedi get trained. Universe fukked

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You cannot be this dense fam. Do I need to break this down?

Vader kills emperor. Emperor kills Vader. Luke lives. Empire is gone now. New threat arises. Who is there to train the last jedi, the new girl? Luke. Luke trains her. She's gonna of course win again. Universe good

Vader doesn't kill emperor. Luke dies. Death Star blows up. Vader and emperor have more ships. Empire is still there. Rebels have no more Jedi. No more Jedi get trained. Universe fukked
Vader and emperor where on the death star for a visit that day. they both would have died that day regardless. you really trying to make Vader some last minute hero. lmao.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Vader and emperor where on the death star for a visit that day. they both would have died that day regardless. you really trying to make Vader some last minute hero. lmao.
Last minute. The man who wrote the damn story said Vader was the hero of the story

"Now, there's a hint in the movie that there was a Sith lord who had the power to create life. But it's left unsaid: Is Anakin a product of a super-Sith who influenced the midichlorians to create him, or is he simply created by the midichlorians to bring forth a prophecy, or was he created by the Force through the midichlorians? It's left up to the audience to decide. How he was born ultimately has no relationship to how he dies, because in the end, the prophecy is true: Balance comes back to the Force"

Luke was on the Death Star and managed to get out and had time to sit and chill and talk with the nikka before he dipped. I'm sure they'd have murked that nikka and go away

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last minute. The man who wrote the damn story said Vader was the hero of the story

"Now, there's a hint in the movie that there was a Sith lord who had the power to create life. But it's left unsaid: Is Anakin a product of a super-Sith who influenced the midichlorians to create him, or is he simply created by the midichlorians to bring forth a prophecy, or was he created by the Force through the midichlorians? It's left up to the audience to decide. How he was born ultimately has no relationship to how he dies, because in the end, the prophecy is true: Balance comes back to the Force"

Luke was on the Death Star and managed to get out and had time to sit and chill and talk with the nikka before he dipped. I'm sure they'd have murked that nikka and go away

No sith and one weak ass Jedi left.
Some balance.
So as long as you do one good deed in the end you are considered a hero. :dead:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I don't know why everyone is caping Vader so hard after all the fukked up shyt he has done, I don't give a fukk what Lucas says. Breh got off light. :dame: