Why do Afrocentrists keep perpetuating the myth that blacks were in the Americas before Columbus

Mess World

☭☥☤☮☯ψ
Daps
Why did Mexico give the Nation of Ethiopia an Olmec head in 2010?

http://sre.gob.mx/images/stories/docnormateca/manexte/embajadas/moemetiopia12.pdf

16.jpg

:troll:@Mess World

I don't know but in
Sure there's a logical reason if you can read Spanish

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
:what:you and the OP dont even know what you are arguing against. Van Sertima is NOT the first to make the claim of an African presence in Precolumbian America. He had much skepticism when the theory was presented to him until he studied and researched, then came to his own conclusion. The bullshyt you and the OP kicking about "Afrocentricts" pushing pseudo-science says more about yall than actual objections to the theory.

For the record, this white German born Mr. Burns looking dude is the one who came up with the "Afrocentric pseudo-scientific" theory of africans in pre Columbian America. Let that sink in.
180px-Alexander_von_Wuthenau.jpg

To those who enjoy subjects like these, in addition to "They Came Before Columbus" check out Von Wuthenau's book.
51196B3kfkL._SY400_.jpg

:mjcry: its expensive, i was able to borrow it from my professor in college. Ill add it to my book collection one day.

We literally discussed this same topic in another thread where I brought up Von Wuthenau. I have this book in my library along with "They came before Columbus". It's obvious people in here haven't read his books and choose to misrepresent his work. No need in going in circles with idiots.

Mess World

☭☥☤☮☯ψ
Daps
I took back everything I said in this thread should of trusted my black folks instead of cacs

Mess World

☭☥☤☮☯ψ
Daps
What fact led you to the light?

Well just I've always had these spiritual experiences and looking at science and NASA and thinking its cover ups with aliens , and the annunaki in my dream being black and afrofuturistic musicians talking the same thing, along with the honorable Elijah. And western science and history saying they need 100% evidence to confirm that Africans sailed to the Americas when they could of covered that up as well. I'm just starting to see our black history as not only earth bound but astral and Astro bound as well. Did yakub really create the white race ? I'm starting to believe that as well

I have the African colors tatted on my wrist and it's just something more to what we're not seeing our reading about our history

Right now I'm working with stones and crystals and it's working

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
Well just I've always had these spiritual experiences and looking at science and NASA and thinking its cover ups with aliens , and the annunaki in my dream being black and afrofuturistic musicians talking the same thing, along with the honorable Elijah. And western science and history saying they need 100% evidence to confirm that Africans sailed to the Americas when they could of covered that up as well. I'm just starting to see our black history as not only earth bound but astral and Astro bound as well. Did yakub really create the white race ? I'm starting to believe that as well

I have the African colors tatted on my wrist and it's just something more to what we're not seeing our reading about our history

:skip:

So all that convinced you, but the fact that Europeans defeated the Moors and just outta the blue decided to "discover" land on the other side of an entire ocean in the exact same year didn't? Or all that Nile Valley stone masonry in Mexico?

CHL

Superstar
Daps

Charlton-Heston-Crazy-laughing.gif

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies
Kinda just debunked yourself with that one but I'll let you cook...

No, he didn't

never came back =/= they made it to the americas

"The ruler who preceded me did not believe that it was impossible to reach the extremity of the ocean that encircles the earth (the Atlantic Ocean). He wanted to reach that (end) and was determined to pursue his plan. So he equipped two hundred boats full of men, and many others full of gold, water and provisions sufficient for several years. He ordered the captain not to return until they had reached the other end of the ocean, or until he had exhausted the provisions and water. So they set out on their journey. They were absent for a long period, and, at last just one boat returned. When questioned the captain replied: 'O Prince, we navigated for a long period, until we saw in the midst of the ocean a great river which was flowing massively.. My boat was the last one; others were ahead of me, and they were drowned in the great whirlpool and never came out again. I sailed back to escape this current.' But the Sultan would not believe him. He ordered two thousand boats to be equipped for him and his men, and one thousand more for water and provisions. Then he conferred the regency on me for the term of his absence, and departed with his men, never to return nor to give a sign of life"

Musa I of Mali - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia