Why do Afrocentrists keep perpetuating the myth that blacks were in the Americas before Columbus

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
here's one more for you to ignore white boi

These are the real Incas of South America

1204936755_740215_0000000000_noticia_normal.jpg

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always thought that was Columbus.

To my knowledge Columbus may have been a mulatto or a cac, but not a dark skinned moor/african/etc

It was the mulattos/cacs who came to America to enslave the dark skinned moors/negros/indios etc

but let Mess World tell it, Columbus came to america and seen pale looking puerto ricans in Haiti

:mjlol:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
To my knowledge Columbus may have been a mulatto or a cac, but not a dark skinned moor/african/etc

It was the mulattos/cacs who came to America to enslave the dark skinned moors/negros/indios etc

but let Mess World tell it, Columbus came to america and seen pale looking puerto ricans in Haiti

:mjlol:

Cheers

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I've seen this, I was really deep in the Olmec speculation field when I was in high school.
The only evidence stem from similarities in statue structures, there is no DNA or genetic evidence, and all of the Native American tribes that have hints of African descent intermixed with Africans after they were kidnapped and enslaved in America.
The relation between the Afro-Berber script that has yet to have been translated, and the Olmec script, can't be proven until both have been translated. And while I am a fan of Dr. Ivan, his work ends up a mix of educated speculation and Afro-American pseudohistory.
If people want to know about the olmec and study them they can just go now, they are still there.

Native-Olmec-compare-1.jpg

Native-Olmec-compare-2.jpg

It's sad to see people taking away the history of people

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
There's evidence that people from Africa sailed to the Americas prior to Columbus?

Mess World

☭☥☤☮☯ψ
Daps
There's evidence that people from Africa sailed to the Americas prior to Columbus?

There is no evidence or Africans sailing to the Americas

One story is the mansa of Mali who sent an expedition across the Atlantic and they never came back.

Mess World

☭☥☤☮☯ψ
Daps
just like there isn't any evidence of the Chinese sailing in the royal fleet to the Americas even though some people believe it, but there's evidence of them sailing to Africa from China and back