Why do atheists and non religious types say christians worship a cac God?

Homey the clown

Homey don't play that
Daps
Reppin
Unknown
When I was growing up, I was taught that God could be any race or ethnicity you want him to be. In my church, we have a black Jesus hanging on a cross as well as a black Virgin Mary. Just because mainstream society tries to portray God as some giant Cac in the sky doesn't mean everyone believes it

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Because of this.

nintchdbpict000286330050.jpg

And don't say you don't know an old black women with this picture hanging up somewhere. :stopitslime:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It's not really about how you think God looks.

The Judeo-Christian god has been used a LOT throughout history to justify white supremacy.

Noah

All Star
Daps
God's image is whitewashed in white religious circles, same with Jesus (who in reality was Middle Eastern) which is where you get the mainstream depiction of God. Not a religious person myself, but I think it's fair to say that God looks however you imagine him/her/it to look.

Double J

Banned
Daps
Well Christianity is a religion that was created by cacs and for cacs with a God who has overwhelmingly been portrayed as a cac.

On top of that Christianity was forced upon kidnapped slaves and also used as a justification for the institution of slavery since there are countless passages in the Bible that advocate for it.