Why do black men get offended when you don't find a certain woman attractive?

Daps
Reppin
Canada
i think its the militants that get mad when you say you dont like their dark skin dream girl attractive.

and ur crazy if u think margot robbie isnt hot

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
That grammar.:scust:

Go to any white forum and claim some hot white woman isn't attractive and you'll get the same reactions.

Go to a wrestling forum and claim Trish, Torrie Wilson or Stacy Keibler isn't attractive and see what happens.
I don't care about the other 2 but this would be libelous.

I luh'ed this broad in elementary :wow:

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
Because a lot of men online are losers that sit around daydreaming about women they'll never get.

People that can have experiences with women are less likely to do this lame defending of female celebrities.

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
I actually find white guys like Rihanna more because she light skin and "exotic" :mjpls:

My brehs talk about that 5 sided dice forhead all day back in the day. Then she got thick:whoo:

Daps
I don't get offended when someone is attracted to a particular type of women. I get offended by the reasons for it *cough Kodak Black for example * cough. For instance, if you are only attracted to white girls because you think black girls, especially darker shade women, are inferior, smelly (yes I've heard this while going to high school), too much attitude, and all types of negative generalizations and stereotypes, then I get offended because you are now shytting on my sister, mother, any positive women figure in my life, and the black race.

KingsOfKings

𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕄𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥
Daps
yeah, thats some weird shyt.... but I think some nikkas be showing out for the hoes... by tryna show how much they like black women so they go to war over dumb shyt like that.. especially on here... nikkas love pandering to women online.
Peep that ghetto barbie thread in the booth.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
nikkas act like you disrespecting their Mama.

Tell a white dude I don't like Margot Robbie and Emma Watson, *crickets*

Say I'm not attracted to Rihanna nikkas take it personal like she's they're woman.

Say I'm not attracted to regular non black chick, nikkas get pissy.

nikkas be moving like they won't take no for an answer :hhh:

Why do fukk do you care what gets a nikka's dikk hard, GTFO my face and keep fapping to women who don't fw you nikkas be embarrassing tbh.
That's not entirely true...

I was on a white forum before I was on The Coli. The white boys put on for their women. But they also ridicule their women too.. Crapping on your own women isn't exclusively a black male thing, and caping for women of your own race who you find attractive isn't a Black male thing either. I do agree that some users take it overboard if you claim a certain black female celebrity is overrated. But that isn't a Black male thing, that's just people expressing your opinions. Go on a white message board and call one of these all star celebrity white actresses unttracrtice, and you'll get the same reaction over there as you would here if you called a black female celebrity. It's more or less the same.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
When was this limited to black men? :gucci:

Tell a Cac you ain't feeling Jennifer Lawrence see what happens :gucci:

Yeah, these guys don't know how white dudes think if they believe that's true.

i think its the militants that get mad when you say you dont like their dark skin dream girl attractive.

and ur crazy if u think margot robbie isnt hot
So when it comes to someone's dark skinned dreamgirl, it should be about personal preference rather than being obliged to finding said dark skinned dreamgirl attractive. But we're obliged to find Margo Robbie attractive? What happened to personal preference in that instance?

:patrice: