Why do celebs care what people on Twitter think ?

Homey the clown

Homey don't play that
Daps
Reppin
Unknown
I was reading the thread about the Shea twitter going in on Jidenna. andI just dont get it. Why is it whenever a celebrity has a certain opinion rather it be about politics, religion, abortion, etc and they state their personal opinion.A few thousand people get upset and then the celeb starts copping pleas and apologizing. For example let's say Kevin Hart mentions he thinks abortion is wrong and some people on Twitter start to go in on him. He shouldn't apologizes it's his opinion.I swear if I was a celebrity the media would hate me, because I am not afraid to state my opinion and will not apologize for it. These entertainers need to grow some balls and stop letting these nobodies on Twitter get to them.

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
They have a particular brand to protect like Classic Man pissed off his fandom so he had to cop pleas but they will never really forgive him because they saw him for what he is, weak. I feel like a lot of the controversies are drummed up for traffic sure you say or do something you're going to piss someone off especially if you have millions of eyes on you at all times but really you see headlines for shyt about how audiences are mad at Dave Chappelle for being transphobic and in reality only the fukking writer was offended and is now kicking up dirt trying to get others to feel the same.

Dave tends to respond to the criticisms in his jokes which is the right way to go about as a comedian. This week some blog ran a story about Samuel L Jackson be homophobic for insinuating that the republican leaders needed knee pads for their meeting with Trump, more so to call them his bytches than gay. Samuel to his credit didn't apologize and read them for what they were.

Personally if I were a celeb people would have to be pissed off for some shyt I said for at least two weeks before I apologized, some other non trovery would occur or they'd just move on but I'm not bytching up quickly nor would I explain myself if it was people reading into stuff that ain't their business like with Michael B. Jordan.