Why do Drake peers still respect him? Royce 5'9 "I still think he's a lyricist..just not top tier"

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
Another Drake threads in Views month. It's only right.

12:40 mins Saying Drake still one of the best but not top tier like Kendrick

I agree. Great artist but obviously not amoung the greatest lyricists. Why is it only internet nerds who seem genuinely mad at outraged over the QM shyt?

Just Jimmy

Ea$t Side $lime Boss
Daps
Hate. :yeshrug:
Drake is definitely an all around great, but if you could be either Jay Z or Jay Electronica why wouldn't I be the one who's generated the most money?

RAW_SPK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
N.I.N.
op trying too hard

i hope ya new thing isnt looking for interviews with artists who bring up drake and using that as an excuse to appease your fixation. You did this same bullshyt with Gunplay's interview with NORE.

He also compared him to diddy/dre.

thats all it is. I've said this repeatedly that he is a great hip hop artist and will be remembered as such but as a lyricist its over for that.

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
op trying too hard

i hope ya new thing isnt looking for interviews with artists who bring up drake and using that as an excuse to appease your fixation. You did this same bullshyt with Gunplay's interview with NORE.

I noticed the usual Drake haters dodged that Gunplay thread like the plague. There's nothing you can say when niccas in Meeks own camp though he was trash in that beef.

By the way listen to hip hop interviews A LOT. That's been fuel for my threads for years. Aint shyt new.

Just Jimmy

Ea$t Side $lime Boss
Daps
Jay elect gets more respect on thecoli tho:francis:
I respect Jay Electronica, he's one of my favorites when I wanna try to recover some braincells from ignorant music overdosing. At the end of the day its all about personal preference. Who does DRAKE want to be, who does anyone want to be is up to them unless they lack the ability to decide for themselves. nikkas on heres thoughts and opinions are absolutely irrelevant because he's clearly made his decision. And I don't blame him.

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
:comeon:

you insecure breh.

There's already a thread on the interview, but you're on drake's dikk so hard you felt the need to make a new thread to suck him off

You replying twice on the first page in your feelings is testament to why I make these threads brahzee. The emotions these threads trigger is pure entertainment my dude. You are the entertainment.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
exactly what Royce said, he's an "artist". Cole & Kendrick are better lyricists than Drake. now if all of this "ghostwriting" rumors didn't come out he might of been in the discussion more. Drake makes great music, but he shouldn't be in the same category as a Kendrick, Nas, Em, Cole, Royce, Jay Z etc.