Why do dudes hate on skinny jeans? Just admit they're fly and join the team

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the 90's babies had a better sense of fashion then us 80's kids. Skinny jeans was a great innovation. They look fresh, esp if u have a slim frame. They look tailored made to fit your body. They're very neat and organized. I feel confident and better about myself in a nice pair of skinny jeans and fitted shirt.

Something about a pair of skinny jeans, skinny shirt and small fitted jacket that make me feel like I'm riding a cloud, it gives me a high i cant even explain. I feel like a professional. Like a mature adult, It makes me feel grown. I feel like a special op like Sam fisher or solid snake. Like a action hero like a batman. Just real powerful, like I'm in my daily battle armor or some shyt man.

Its like I'm in a suit, specially tailored to fit my body only. I cant believe we used to wear baggy clothes. Yuck. Skinny clothes is the wave, that shyt is fire, these young boys deserve credit. I'm happy my body is still in top shape to compliment these fabrics. I'm never going back. I'll be a old man in skinny clothes.

Only thing I kind of hate is... my bulge ain't where it need to be in the winter or when I hop out the shower. U know chicks check ya bulge out. I'm good on a warm summer day tho. Woman are slick about crotch watching.

I Like future fit in the stick talk video

Last edited:

lowkey0z

Veteran
Daps
nah shyt's a lot more toned down now, that 09'-11' era of jerking :scust::dame:

083111_wayne_123024545110831134417.jpg

jerk.gif