Why do dudes hate on skinny jeans? Just admit they're fly and join the team

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Skinny jeans should be used to show off figure. fukk would I want to see another dudes figure for? Slim or fitted jeans that don't hand off you or reveal your print>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Why would you wear the unless you're a woman or androgynous? It would be like dudes starting to wear leggings or jeggings.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Essentially like Lenny; Kravitz :skip:

I forsee pawgin in your future :jawalrus:
yeah, like that....I might get a nose ring to. I want a full head tattoo, but lol that might be too much..i dont know about that lol.

But that can only work when your swag is at max level...if you're swag is low or basic...ppl gonna see through it, and you're gonna feel all awkward and shyt man. U got to have that lifestyle in place and live among those types, where its normal.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm about to start wearing karate head ties also...man y'all better not bite that :ufdup: I'm claiming that

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Skinny jeans should be used to show off figure. fukk would I want to see another dudes figure for? Slim or fitted jeans that don't hand off you or reveal your print>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Why would you wear the unless you're a woman or androgynous? It would be like dudes starting to wear leggings or jeggings.
:mjpls: what you doing crotch watching breh ?

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crazy day on the coli

One dude comparing himself to Bruce Wayne

Another to batman
:mjgrin:

Thecoli.com
Skinny clothes make you feel like a hero. It make your feel prepared for combat. Even thing is nice and even. your flexibility increases by 100%

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Getting old is actually cool in the sense you dont give a fukk what people think anymore. So you can experiment with fashion. Well if thats your thing I suppose.

I like dj esco, future and metro style. Those guys dress pretty cool...Theyre the best dressed in the game right now IMO.

drake is iffy, his is to conservative for an artist.

Kanye is mentally cooked right now, all fukked up in the head and u can tell by his fashion. hes just doing whatever is different. Ye look horrible

I like fabulous style tho... Its more east coast, nice blend of old and new

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Lol the art dirt bag look is my shyt. I can get away with wearing anything because I dress like that. I've been not marching purpose lately. As long as my clothes fit I can pull it off. Skinny life is a good life.

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
nah shyt's a lot more toned down now, that 09'-11' era of jerking :scust::dame:

jerk.gif

Dumbest dance ever :mjlol: