Why do girls play games?

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Was just sittin back n thinking bout hoes. And I realized that they all play games, even women that wanted me bad and made it easy for me to smash once we were together, but I had to deal with they games before they came over.

shyt is never just coo, you could smash a chick one time then she catch an attitude after you don't wanna wife it up after you hit. Wtf.

Don't get me started on club girls.

What is the point tho? Why do they play games no matter what ?

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They don't wanna be seen as hoes.

A woman will feel better about herself if she makes it difficult for you to smash, even if they want to smash worse than you do.
That's why some guys have rosters. Once one stats playing games, invite the next one over instead

:yeshrug:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I suggest you read the thread quick gems on dealing with women, then listen to the God Patrice O’Neal

It’s basically all fukking, women want to fukk your time, money, emotions, and efforts, you want to fukk her body, we as men tend to give up front end fukking, for back end fukking, it’s all in the game, but if you have a conversation and say look i don’t mind your woman fukking, and i recognize that, but you are not about to drag me through no games

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Women crazy as fukk

Once you understand that, you're two steps ahead

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
You dont have to tolerate games tho bro..... I'll disappear for days on a chick if necessary.

If u entertain their bullshyt.... Next thing you know - you been texting this bytch back and forth for hours and now you didnt get any work done and now u wasted your whole day cause she wanna play games and u entertained her bullshyt.

Women know when theyre playing games so she'll know why shes being ignored..... Just disappear on her.

Aint nobody got time for that shyt....

If she rocks with you... She'll get her shyt together and act right.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
They're called shyt tests. It's in their nature to give them because she needs to be sure of her security with you