Why Do Hebrew Israelites Tend To CONTRADICT Themselves With Their Doctrine?

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Contrary to popular belief, I actually agree with SOME of the things that the Hebrew Israelites push. However, you have a splinter in the group. You have some that believe Yeshuah/Jesus is the messiah and some who don't (I'm not an Israelite, but I subscribe with this belief). Yes, Black Jews exist. My issue comes in with the Ethiopians are NOT Jews. It's been proven that they are. Also, I don't like the vocal minority that disses Africans. I'm Black before anything and that includes religion wise also.

So, what is the main popular belief in the Hebrew Israelite doctrine other than the Jews are Black? Do you believe in one G-d and no Messiah until he fulfills the commandments?

Now, what I don't like is some of the hate that's passed by the Hebrew Israelites to my Black Muslim, traditional religion worshipers, and Christian brothas.

P.S. no bashing and this is a respectful thread.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
all that shyt stupid. yo "God" is either the Sun or some type of alien beings from Marduk/Nibiru/whatever . pick one

cuz Genesis dont make sense...

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It is because none of them know what they are talking about.
They're making assumptions and interpretations from multiple religious texts from various sources, mixing it with fringe historical interpretations, and only half stating their theories and beliefs.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
It is because none of them know what they are talking about.
They're making assumptions and interpretations from multiple religious texts from various sources, mixing it with fringe historical interpretations, and only half stating their theories and beliefs.
Good analysis