Why do indians own so much damn business? We need to take notes

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
For real this is crazy. I know a lot indian homies and by far the majority of their parents own some type of businesss, did stocks and rest are doctors. Tonight I just found out one of my indian dudes dad owns subways, can am pizzas, mcdonalds, and a damn sports bar...

This indian excellence got me puzzled. These are 1st generation immigrants just excelling in this money shyt. What I want to understand is how this came to be? Why haven't U.S Black people (not from Africa) done something similar?

We should be owning way more business than these people but we don't. Why is that?

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
@Meadow but still don't you think it's odd that indians,Arabs own south business. That Taco Bell u go to is owned by an indian and so is that 7/11 u chill at.

I'm wondering we don't even own business where the majority of customers are black like the weave business. Why is that? And what changes can be made?

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
@Meadow but still don't you think it's odd that indians,Arabs own south business. That Taco Bell u go to is owned by an indian and so is that 7/11 u chill at.

I'm wondering we don't even own business where the majority of customers are black like the weave business. Why is that? And what changes can be made?

There's no real money to be made in the franchisee fast food business. More than 50% of the profit goes to the franchiser and you have to pay taxes. OP has no business mindset. The local hood wing spot makes more money than the businesses you listed.

/thread

Last edited:
Daps
For real this is crazy. I know a lot indian homies and by far the majority of their parents own some type of businesss, did stocks and rest are doctors. Tonight I just found out one of my indian dudes dad owns subways, can am pizzas, mcdonalds, and a damn sports bar...

This indian excellence got me puzzled. These are 1st generation immigrants just excelling in this money shyt. What I want to understand is how this came to be? Why haven't U.S Black people (not from Africa) done something similar?

We should be owning way more business than these people but we don't. Why is that?
:lupe:

Daps

:lupe:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
They don't see each other as enemies, and attempt to overly compete with or one up each other when they come here, unlike black people. Also, the poorest ones aren't coming here, most of the time their family has at least a little money if they come here.

Asians do the same shyt.