Why do military dudes swear they're fukking cool? Oh and don't get me started on the broads

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
theyed rather tax us for billions and billions for the military budget so they can bomb babies and steal oil for old rich cacs when we could use that money for education and feeding the poor ..they dont really care about us

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i just hate when they try to act like theyre some bad ass. when i worked in the prison there was this ex military dude who used to swear he was just the shyt. this dude was sloppy fat with no neck and always tried to pretend like he was better than the rest of the C.O.s and wasnt afraid of any inmates and been to iraq.

man those inmates would mopped the floor with that phaggit and his alligator arms if they got a fair one. :deadmanny:

PullOutGawd

Boosie the GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Falls
Just because you're cool in fuvking Thailand doesn't mean you're cool here in America u marine fakkit. I go to bars pretty regularly and the number one thing I notice is how these military dudes would get fukking hammered and start being just so fukking annoying. No one gives a fukk that you're in the military. Pounding on the table and screaming HOO-RA! Isn't going to get u laid. Especially here in miami. No one gives a shyt u musty onion smelling faq. Next military clown I see at the bar fukkkng being loud and obnoxious I'm putting two cotdamn bullets in them. Oh and the chicks swear they can beat a man up if he a civilian. Like bytch u lock me alone in a room and I hand u a knife, I will still kill you with my bare hands. These hoes swear they shyt don't stink like they don't need a man. fukk u hoe you still could get manhandled

To me, sounds like somebodies got their girl stolen from them by a marine:sas2:
But that's none of my business:bryan:

They fight for your freedom, they do what the majority of us won't do
They put their lives on the line.. Even if it means dying and breaking their families heart

Why don't you stfu and enlist.. Do a tour and come back so you can quit hating bytch nikka:pacspit:

Last edited:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Dudes rocking high grade head to toe armor to kill Arab teenagers wearing robes and slippers and shyt, fukk outta here.

I do respect older vets somewhat, these younger Iraq and Afghanistan dudes though....na, sorry.

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
Yeah, it's cacs and their tokens that act that way 95% of the time. They're the reason they have safety briefings every Friday(if they still do that).

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Lets not play this game.

Soldiers DO protect american legitimacy abroad.

its the same reason dudes don't try to talk shyt to the USA on the world stage.

That matters.
you've always been an imperialist idiot :snoop:

People have been making fun of America on the world stage basically since Bush. Us indiscriminately bombing villages thousands of miles away has nothing to do with our freedom, and is just an extension of colonialism.

King Khufu

CARTEL MAFIA GANG
Daps
Reppin
At Ur Mama's Bando
Because they are white boys who are mostly punk ass nerds or rednecks.

Now, if we we're in SA it be different. They dont take the job as serious off duty but it be more hardcore shyt happening when its time to handle business

True Darkseid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
SWATS, GA
F
Being a trained killer doesn't mean you have to instantly be a douche bag and forget to humble yourself
Not all of my fellow devil dogs act like that. I did not and still don't act like that. Remember killers don't talk. On another note its usually the new ones who do that. It ain't just the military, that's people breh. If they are in Miami then they are on liberty or leave. They trying to unwind. :usure: You would act that way too if you were deployed at least 8 months out of the year.