Why Do MOST People "LUST" For POWER? (IT DOESN'T Guarantee Happiness)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I've seen it happen on the job and school :snoop: This one White dude who was my manager at my first job bragged about him being at the job for 30+ years :francis:

Balding Manager: You know I been here for 30 years right? My store won't look any kinda way :beli:

Joseph Gorilla: I was at lunch, so it had nothing to do with me. If it was me I would have said so :manny:

Balding Manager: Yeah, I've fired people behind this
:martin:

Then, the topic crosses over again. Also, the dude didn't even want to speak to the customer. I had to make him do it and gave him a speech (me 4 months being there) :martin:

Crazy part, dude doesn't own the place and treated all the Blacks and Hispanics like shyt. For what? A LITTLE bit of authority. Dude drives a shyt car t work with all hubcaps missing. I soon left though for another job:smugbiden:

Point is, why do people lust for power? What's the point :mindblown: I have NEVER lusted for power whatsoever. I always said, "An honest person can be JUST AS powerful as a person in power".

shyt is crazy man :snoop: Some people in power become an illegal authority (someone who uses their power in a non authorized manner). We are REALLY living in dark times.

Power does NOT make you a man. What makes you a man is being honest and working diligently to become productive in society.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Money and power provides things that make people happy.

E.g., financial security, beautiful homes, vacations, wealth to pass down, sex, alcohol, opportunity to travel the world, and well...freedom.
I say this because I've encountered people with power that looked miserable :manny:

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
I always said, "An honest person can be JUST AS powerful as a person in power".
Depends on your definition of power.

And I feel this statement is false...

The person who is honest will only get so far because everybody who they deal with wont have to be honest when dealing with said honest person..

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Depends on your definition of power.

And I feel this statement is false...

The person who is honest will only get so far because everybody who they deal with wont have to be honest when dealing with said honest person..
Ehh, an honest person who is a hard worker can get through imo.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Power is the ability to make things happen...

I want power so people won't have power over me...and I can isolate myself from the rest of society and people can leave me the fukk alone...

Does power make people happy...obviously not...but it provides security...