Why do people from the Ghetto love Lil Boosie so much?

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
that's another thread for another day,everything you mentioned comes from the streets FIRST and then is taken on my rappers,not the other way around....everything else far as cars and fashions nikkas cant afford is pretty damn harmless,and im countin that fake blood shyt as a fashion trend becuz I know quite a few who aint bangin nuthin and just dress the part:mjlol:...but that wasn't what I was debating at all in my post, people listen to music to be entertained was my point,regardless of the effects you think it has on people. people watch movies to be entertained regardless of the effects,people play video games for entertainment and so on..

I agree, music suppose to be only entertainment. Meaning once you shut it off, then you back in reality. But that is obviously not the case
No way blood repping would've became as popular if it wasn't for rich rappers on main stream TV
No way the local rapper will know about some euro designer from the streets
No way a teen in Dallas will know a slang from the Bay area if it wasn't from the music
Like Hov said, nikkas thought I was rocking silver when I came through with platinum jewelry

Entertainment plays a role to conditioning folks bruh. The shyt is dangerous cause we have passive relationship with it

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree, music suppose to be only entertainment. Meaning once you shut it off, then you back in reality. But that is obviously not the case
No way blood repping would've became as popular if it wasn't for rich rappers on main stream TV
No way the local rapper will know about some euro designer from the streets
No way a teen in Dallas will know a slang from the Bay area if it wasn't from the music
Like Hov said, nikkas thought I was rocking silver when I came through with platinum jewelry

Entertainment plays a role to conditioning folks bruh. The shyt is dangerous cause we have passive relationship with it

That's anything that's popular,white boys was doin they hair like bieber,kim kardashian got people who wasn't us all of a sudden liking fat azzes and getting injections,white people dressed like Marolyn Manson looking ridiculous:mjlol:...blood/crip "repping" when u not in a city with real gang bangers is as harmless yet stupid as the other trends you named and the ones I just named:heh:....majority of nikkas aint gon go sell crack cuz Young Jeezy said so:comeon:,go shoot somebody cuz Uncle Murda killed a 100 nikkas on a song:comeon:....just like every Marolyn Manson listener didn't slit they damn wrist....sure a few fools might fall victim to bein sheep on sum extreme shyt but they was lost weak individuals who woulda fell victim to sumbody anyway:snoop:...just becuz the music happens to be the soundtrack to nikkas who live that shyt dont mean its drivin nikkas to kill,sell drugs etc....I dont see how yall could ever listen to rap music if yall really felt this way about it....the music reflects the climate of the streets,the slang that's hot in the streets,the drugs that's hot in the streets,they dont effect crime rates....u cant compare them having an effect on a nikka wardrobe with them having an effect on my major life decisions "would Webbie shoot this nikka if he was here:patrice:?"

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
That's anything that's popular,white boys was doin they hair like bieber,kim kardashian got people who wasn't us all of a sudden liking fat azzes and getting injections,white people dressed like Marolyn Manson looking ridiculous:mjlol:...blood/crip "repping" when u not in a city with real gang bangers is as harmless yet stupid as the other trends you named and the ones I just named:heh:....majority of nikkas aint gon go sell crack cuz Young Jeezy said so:comeon:,go shoot somebody cuz Uncle Murda killed a 100 nikkas on a song:comeon:....just like every Marolyn Manson listener didn't slit they damn wrist....sure a few fools might fall victim to bein sheep on sum extreme shyt but they was lost weak individuals who woulda fell victim to sumbody anyway:snoop:...just becuz the music happens to be the soundtrack to nikkas who live that shyt dont mean its drivin nikkas to kill,sell drugs etc....I dont see how yall could ever listen to rap music if yall really felt this way about it....the music reflects the climate of the streets,the slang that's hot in the streets,the drugs that's hot in the streets,they dont effect crime rates....u cant compare them having an effect on a nikka wardrobe with them having an effect on my major life decisions "would Webbie shoot this nikka if he was here:patrice:?"
Gangsta Rap/Trap Music has been detrimental to the Black Community. You feed that imagery to poor kids without a strong family and you get a concoction of violence and apathy.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
:russ: Bruh you proved my point. Once it gets popular by constant rotation of the same image and message, then it conditions people to think that it is acceptable. The ignorant attitude of shoot first and I don't care about life by black folks is partly due to the popularity of the same rappers being seen on TV/movies being "accepted" by white folks, who are really making fun of them

Compare Marilyn Manson and a certain rappers, which one makes a clear distinction between entertainment and real life by losing the studio persona and not promoting stereotypical behavior during interviews

Rap is suppose to be entertainment, but rappers are bluring the line between what is happening in the booth and what is happening in the streets by not making clear distinction between entertainment and streets. If you repping a crew in songs and interviews that is known to kill mawfackas and do illegal shyt, how could you still claim to be purely entertainment?

I want rappers to spit whatever they want in the booth. But once outside of the booth, be yourself, don't promote the same BS you talmbowt in the booth. Thus why I like Lil B

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
My point is that you can't point to an introspective artist made radio hits that didn't sell a lot of records. Boosie clearly makes songs for radio play. My point is very concise, Boosie isn't the great artist that people are trying to portray him to be. Let these nikkas on here tell it he resonates with people because he's so deep. My point is that if he really got deep his fanbase would abandon him. If he did a full introspective album his fanbase would turn a deaf ear.

Yep. Boosie can't drop a "Death Certificate" and make songs that speak AGAINST crabs-in-a-barrel black people.

Big Skilly Films

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka looks like flavor flav & whoopi goldberg had a baby and they used his face to clean chimneys
manny.png

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
They absolutely love that nikka. Even got more support in jail than nikkas that sold more records like C-Murder. I have a theory for what the appeal is but I wanna hear what y'all think about it.

is this a rhetorical question breh? Dude has the persona of the ghetto down to a tee & makes songs like this...the beat is crazy

They love this man

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He has that DMX energy that gets me hype during workouts and when I'm doing other miscellaneous things:myman:

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Gangsta Rap/Trap Music has been detrimental to the Black Community. You feed that imagery to poor kids without a strong family and you get a concoction of violence and apathy.

Wrong the music itself is a product of these people's environment and the violence they may see not the other way around

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Wrong the music itself is a product of these people's environment and the violence they may see not the other way around
I totally disagree. The imagery of the movie Boyz In The Hood had a much more negative effect on it's targeted audience than any movie since maybe "The Birth of a nation". You may be to young to recall nikkas shooting at screenings to that movie all around the country. That shyt is what predicated the widespread of gangs around the nation. If people never seen that imagery you don't get kids outside of a few states gangbanging.

It's the reason why nikkas start drinking what their favorite rapper says they drink, it's the reason nikkas start wearing throwbacks when their favorite rapper says they rock them it's the reason they stop wearing them when their favorite rapper says it's corny.

It's the reason nikkas start trying to rock platinum, it's the reason they stop rocking platinum and start rocking gold when their favorite rapper says platinum is played out. It's pretty simple, nikkas are sheep and the government knows this that is why they allow the buffoonery on their airwaves and conceal the real music with a message. As long as nikkas are promoting ignorance and loose sex and spending money on stupid shyt they'll allow it to get airplay. They know the power of music to poor, fatherless kids. It's the reason they were trying to blame 2Pac and Ice-T for cops getting killed by people they never met.