Why do people from the Ghetto love Lil Boosie so much?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I totally disagree. The imagery of the movie Boyz In The Hood had a much more negative effect on it's targeted audience than any movie since maybe "The Birth of a nation". You may be to young to recall nikkas shooting at screenings to that movie all around the country. That shyt is what predicated the widespread of gangs around the nation. If people never seen that imagery you don't get kids outside of a few states gangbanging.

It's the reason why nikkas start drinking what their favorite rapper says they drink, it's the reason nikkas start wearing throwbacks when their favorite rapper says they rock them it's the reason they stop wearing them when their favorite rapper says it's corny.

It's the reason nikkas start trying to rock platinum, it's the reason they stop rocking platinum and start rocking gold when their favorite rapper says platinum is played out. It's pretty simple, nikkas are sheep and the government knows this that is why they allow the buffoonery on their airwaves and conceal the real music with a message. As long as nikkas are promoting ignorance and loose sex and spending money on stupid shyt they'll allow it to get airplay. They know the power of music to poor, fatherless kids. It's the reason they were trying to blame 2Pac and Ice-T for cops getting killed by people they never met.

touche

But Menace II Society is far worse than Boyz in da Hood can ever be.

Daps
[quote="jeff99tips,shut ur frale body ass up u ain't smackin nothing but air dork :bryan:
RGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
DONT GET ME MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps

Listen to this track and it might tell you why. You can feel the honesty in his voice.

I can't lie, I havent listened to too much Boosie, but this song is one of my favs

The Art form is pure, you cannot question authentic rap...you know it when you hear it. You feel it.

Breh, Boosie been on some introspective shyt since he first came out. His brother is his polar opposite he's educated and went through school. iirc his mom was a teacher so Boosie ain't dumb he's had a fukked up life and made bad decisions and still made a way out for him and his children/family.

Boosie gon come out like Pac minus the Bad Boy disses he gon bring realer shyt to the table. I hope he does come out smarter, cuz unlike a lot of conscious rappers he knows how to talk to the people they want to reach most.

Honestly, I expect this nikka to get killed before he even release a new album that's just too much realness and too much time writing rhymes, a book, and reading, for him to not be dangerous. When this nikka get to talkin bout Trayvon and Jordan just watch how quick them cacs start gettin hemmed up down in Florida. Boosie the rap game last hope.:wow:

Can Boosie really be the one to Bridge the gap :ohhh:

boosie is the downsouth pac, he brings that same emotions out the people, when i lived in ms and Lafayette and went to clubs these people would become full wit energy when boosie songs dropped, dude had songs that will make the clubs go crazy, songs for women(that dudes can bump), songs about struggle, songs bout losing his grams and pops, songs about him going to jail, songs about fame fukking his life up

all type of shyt

They have no idea how that dude's name rings down here. Personally, I have never been a fan but when dem joints drop in the club you cannot deny its impact and effect on you :banderas:

What is it with this Boosie only has black fans shyt?? Was there a census done on this shyt or what.

@Blackthoughts why are you speaking as if this is 'bad'. What's wrong with having just black fans...the music was made by us and for us anyway. :rudy:

It's pretty simple, show me the artists that have all black fanbases and I guarantee you they all have a high degree of ignorance. Why do the ghetto love nikkas like Webbie and Gucci Mane so much? Why don't the vast majority of nikkas in the hood check for socially conscious rappers like Mos Def? Answer that question in an astute manner and I'll agree with you that everything I said was garbage. I don't think you can present a logical explanation to this.

You can't expect an art form that comes from the grimey, poor, dirty areas to not have a high degree of ignorance breh :aicmon: all of that is apart of living in a life like that. Once the condition of the hood changes, the music will change as well. Back in the 80's and early 90's the culture of the hood was to speak about social justice etc. Those things were going on in the hood... ain't no body in the hood speaking about that like that no more.

You are right though, that if Boosie starts speaking intelligent rap, his fan base is gone, why? Because nobody is doing that in the hood right now...so it ain't 'real' to the hood.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
The Art form is pure, you cannot question authentic rap...you know it when you hear it. You feel it.

Can Boosie really be the one to Bridge the gap :ohhh:

They have no idea how that dude's name rings down here. Personally, I have never been a fan but when dem joints drop in the club you cannot deny its impact and effect on you :banderas:

@Blackthoughts why are you speaking as if this is 'bad'. What's wrong with have just black fans...the music was made by us and for us anyway. :rudy:

You can't expect an art form that comes from the grimey, poor, dirty areas to not have a high degree of ignorance breh :aicmon: all of that is apart of living in a life like that. Once the condition of the hood changes, the music will change as well. Back in the 80's and early 90's the culture of the hood was to speak about social justice etc. Those things were going on in the hood... ain't no body in the hood speaking about that like that no more.
If you're from the hood and made it out you should look at it differently than someone that's still in it right? Standing back from situations give you the perfect view.

RhymesWell

All Star
Daps
I used to hate on Boosie when he first came out but one day one of my dudes picked me up in his ride who bumps nothing but straight gutta south music and he played me some Boosie mixtape/album cuts where he's talking that real and that's what had me hooked. I was judging him off the singles but you gotta really listen to dude and somehow get passed the voice which I know might be tough at first.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Top notch whips that's what I drive
24 inches rims and tires
Hatin ass nikkas can't believe they eyes
They staring me down and i'm wondering why
Now hold up wait a second lemme thank for a second! :dj2:

Them high school days!!! :banderas: