Why Do People Hate Jehovah's Witnesses & Mormons?

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Ive known both mormons and JW's. The JW were nice people in general but get kinda crazy about religion. They do stay pushing that shyt too gets kind of annoying..not to mention the solicitation angle. But as people I got no problems with em. Ive been working with a mormon guy the past few years hes one of the nicest guys Ive ever met. Never heard this dude even raise his voice or get angry at anyone. Never heard him swear either and he doesnt drink at all so u know he really about that life :yeshrug:. Religious people are always cool with me long as they practice what they preach

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's just over your head. Sorry if you are not smart enough to understand what I'm showing you & too lazy to watch and actually learn something . You have already lost so hang it up

The definition of "GENTILE" from the Zondervan Compact Bible Dictionary:
USUALLY it means a non-Israelite people. The key word is USUALLY. So in other words their were Israelites (primarily the Northern kingdom of Israel led by Ephraim that were also called the lost sheep because we were scattered abroad. Read Deut 28:64, John 11:47-52, and James 1:1) that were called GENTILES (Read Eph 2:11 and 1 Cor 12:2). The Northern kingdom of Israel headed by Ephraim were broken that it be not a people. (Read Isa 7:8-9). Also the Northern kingdom went to straight idolatry under Jeroboam (Read 1 Kings 12:26-30 and Hos. 4:17). So Ephraim (the 10 tribes of the house of Israel) was cast off from being his people because of idolatry and sin and became known as GENTILES in the New Testament being GRAFTED back in the fold with Judah (Jews) when you read Romans 11 and Hosea 1:6-11, and Hosea 2:23, 1 Peter 2:10, and Ezek. 37:15-22 and Judah ( Jews which consists of Judah, Benjamin, and Levi) was still faithful to God. (Read Hosea 11:12) The Most High and Christ has never dealt with the HEATHEN GENTILES. (Read Psalms 147:19-20 and 2 Esdras 6:53-59).

:comeon:

Don't try to craft some false narrative where you're "winning" this debate. You haven't even successfully countered the first Scripture.

Acts 10:34, 35, says that in every nation "the one"..."the man"...the "person"...who fears God is acceptable to him. Not the Jew in every nation, or the Israelite in every nation. The scripture is all-inclusive.

In fact, this was even further emphasized in Acts 10:28 when Peter was talking to the Italian centurion Cornelius.

Bible Gateway passage: Acts 10:28 - King James Version

"Ye know how that it is an unlawful thing for a man that is a Jew to keep company, or come unto one of another nation; but God hath shewed me that I should not call any man common or unclean."

"Any man", not "any Jew" or "any Israelite", but "any man". Period.

Besides that, Jesus' own words at Matthew 10:5. 6 also show that the "Gentiles" are not just misplaced Israelites.

Bible Gateway passage: Matthew 10:5, Matthew 10:6 - King James Version

"These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel."

Jesus highlighted the difference between Gentiles, Samaritans, and the "lost sheep of the house of Israel".

Paul even called out Peter (Cephas) for being a hypocrite in this regard.

Bible Gateway passage: Galatians 2:11-16 - King James Version

"But when Peter was come to Antioch, I withstood him to the face, because he was to be blamed. For before that certain came from James, he did eat with the Gentiles: but when they were come, he withdrew and separated himself, fearing them which were of the circumcision. And the other Jews dissembled likewise with him; insomuch that Barnabas also was carried away with their dissimulation. But when I saw that they walked not uprightly according to the truth of the gospel, I said unto Peter before them all, If thou, being a Jew, livest after the manner of Gentiles, and not as do the Jews, why compellest thou the Gentiles to live as do the Jews? We who are Jews by nature, and not sinners of the Gentiles, knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified."

Paul said that he and Peter were "Jews by nature". The Gentiles were NOT. Peter was worried about how natural Jews would view him associating with uncircumcised Gentiles, or people of the nations.

There are tons of scriptures where the Most High and Christ have dealt with the "HEATHEN GENTILES" as you call them. Even the scripture in Psalm 147 was written at the time when, according to the Bible, God did deal exclusively with one nation, BUT that changed in the New Testament after Jesus' death and the way to salvation was opened to "HEATHEN GENTILES".

Both Hebrew Israelites and Jehovah's Witnesses interpret and twist the Scriptures to fit their beliefs, but I have to say...JWs do a better job. You're denying what's as plain as day, and it's evident how weak your arguments are when you're not shouting on street corners, talking over everyone else.

Ya'll are amateurs in this Scripture game. I know 5-year-old JWs who could refute any and all Hebrew Israelite beliefs. :youngsabo:

Now that Round 1 is over and I've exposed your unscriptural teachings, you're welcome to do the same. I don't believe in JWs either, but I'd like to see if you can dismantle one of their beliefs using Scripture. This should be interesting. :sas2:

Spin

All Star
Daps
Interesting thread. While the two groups have similar recruiting tactics, they have completely different ways of looking at economics. Jehovah Witness teachings seem not to stress college or business nearly as much as Mormons. While I have known a few JW's that had their own business, I know many more that didn't even go to college. On top of not going to college, they haven't really acquired a skill.

It's crazy if you look at how much the Mormons have accomplished in their short history. They're a very small % of the population, but have business leaders like Mitt Romney and the guys that started JetBlue and Marriott hotel. Currently they have about 7 of their members in congress. They have achieved both economic and political power.

LevelUp

Don't Like My Threads, Blow The Whistle
Daps
Never interacted with many Mormons only J.Ws. Some are cool it's the ones that feel as if they are going to make it they duty to convert you.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Maybe because they do actually go out and witness to others.
Some people just don't want to be bothered at all, and don't care that these people are doing what their faith requires.

:yeshrug:
Mormons follow a false prophet :pacspit:

I am banned from all Mormon churches because I went I their and called their president a false prophet...them bytches shunned me from all social media and everything. They're false so fukk em

All those boring ass presidents they have ARE FALSE.

PROPHETS KICK THAT ISM.

THEIR PROPHETS SOEAK ONLY GOOD THINGS...PROPHETS SPEAK THE TRUTH ABOUT ISRAEL ...TRUTH ABOUT AMERIKKKA

KingsOfKings

𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕄𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥
Daps
Mormon scripture: God curses bad races with black skin

2 Nephi 5:21
indian-warriors.jpg
"And the Lord had caused the cursing to come upon them, yea, even a sore cursing, because of their iniquity. For behold, they had hardened their hearts against him, that they had become like unto a flint; wherefore, as they were white, and exceedingly fair and delightsome, that they might not be enticing unto my people the Lord God did cause a skin of blackness to come upon them."

Alma 3: 6
"And the skins of the Lamanites were dark, according to the mark which was set upon their fathers, which was a curse upon thembecause of their transgression and their rebellion against their brethren, who consisted of Nephi, Jacob, and Joseph, and Sam, who were just and holy men."

3 Nephi 2:14-15
" And it came to pass that those Lamanites who had united with the Nephites were numbered among the Nephites; And their curse was taken from them, and their skin became white like unto the Nephites."

Moses 7:22
mormon-scriptures.jpg
" And Enoch also beheld the residue of the people which were the sons of Adam; and they were a mixture of all the seed of Adam save it was the seed of Cain, for the seed of Cain were black, and had not place among them."

Abraham 1:21-24,27
"Now this king of Egypt was a descendant from the loins of Ham, and was a partaker of the blood of the Canaanites by birth. From this descent sprang all the Egyptians, and thus the blood of the Canaanites was preserved in the land."

"The land of Egypt being first discovered by a woman, who was the daughter of Ham, and the daughter of Egyptus, which in the Chaldean signifies Egypt, which signifies that which is forbidden; When this woman discovered the land it was under water, who afterward settled her sons in it; and thus, from Ham, sprang that race which preserved the curse in the land."

"Now, Pharaoh being of that lineage by which he could not have the right of Priesthood, notwithstanding the Pharaohs would fain claim it from Noah, through Ham, therefore my father was led away by their idolatry"
At this post not aging well given who post it and what they got exposed for. 🤡