Why Do People Hate Jehovah's Witnesses & Mormons?

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I remember the Mormons trying to bring my family some cookies only to get that work from my brother who at the time was 5%er. They walked out and he threw the plate of cookies at them like a Frisbee.

I just went to the door for the JW the other day and asked "Who is it"? and they replied "Jehovah Blah Blah Blah" I went back to watching TV... they knocked again when I didn't open and I replied "Go on with that bullshyt" they didn't knock again.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I remember the Mormons trying to bring my family some cookies only to get that work from my brother who at the time was 5%er. They walked out and he threw the plate of cookies at them like a Frisbee.

I just went to the door for the JW the other day and asked "Who is it"? and they replied "Jehovah Blah Blah Blah" I went back to watching TV... they knocked again when I didn't open and I replied "Go on with that bullshyt" they didn't knock again.
That's harsh

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'l never forget when I first moved to Cali to live with my pops and he made the mistake of answering the door when a couple of Mormons knocked on the door and caught my dad slipping, he didn't want to be an a$$hole... which he usually is to most folks he doesn't know.... but they asked to come in to prey and he let them and they had us hold hands and did a prayer for us and shyt..... the whole time I was like :snoop: and :mjlol: at my pops while they were praying... that sh-t never happened again after that...

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
That's harsh

My momma was nervous as shyt when they was going at it. She asked the Mormons to leave cause my brother was on that militant status heavy. The Mormons started getting upset first cause he was debunking them on so much shyt. Sad part is when they first came to the house that night, my other brother looked out the window and yelled "Momma it's them big white face Mormons at the door" they caught hell that night.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
My momma was nervous as shyt when they was going at it. She asked the Mormons to leave cause my brother was on that militant status heavy. The Mormons started getting upset first cause he was debunking them on so much shyt. Sad part is when they first came to the house that night, my other brother looked out the window and yelled "Momma it's them big white face Mormons at the door" they caught hell that night.
I would have least let them off easy :heh: