Why Do People Hate Jehovah's Witnesses & Mormons?

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Cuz they like the Nation of Islam for cacs except without charismatic leaders, social outreach programs, a swagged out security force, and a valiant cause. They basically just took Christianity and turned it into annoying fukkboy door to door sales ish and added things that had NO precedent in either Old or New testament.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
There are no mormons in my city but there are a bunch of jehovah's witnesses. Some of them can be mad disrespectful but I just tell them I'm not interested in their word and tell them to never knock on my door again.
Yeah, I don't bother them either. I've had bad encounters with religious groups (NOI) to be frank. JW's just wanted to hand me the Watch Tower I said no thanks and we went our separate ways.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

No lie, I have definitely seen them peek through peoples windows and stand near/in the garden area of homes. Idk maybe they know the person or seen them around the neighborhood.

I could just imagine this is a common occurrence with people who live in the country with houses that have open porches and sizable backyards.

If any of you'll live in a house, I dare you'll to leave your window blinds open:russ:

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RuXS5YVbf_buIAggM9pNIolDnhtgh-P4oBs2MSt6iUeaPTdc91Jzcv9F6Po_QjDxqR6B7tJnROoEZQjTD_eSJsE

This "light" was never directly refuted in subsequent magazines, so one assumes it is still to be considered as "truth"??

Actually it WAS directly refuted.

In the OCTOBER 15 1956 WATCHTOWER

"Is God a Segregationist?
SOME people say that God is the one who segregated the races; others say that racial segregation is just the opposite of the Christian principle of love. Last June 27 the American Baptist Association unanimously adopted a resolution putting God on the side of segregation. According to reports in the public press this resolution included these four points:
“God created the races distinct from one another. God scattered the races over the face of the earth at a time when they attempted to integrate and become one (Genesis 11:8). All flesh is not the same flesh (1 Corinthians 15:39) and just as animals, fishes, and birds are of a flesh peculiar to their kind . . . so He has also drawn the lines of demarcation between the black and white races. A great segment, if not the majority, of the Negro population of the South does not desire integration.”
The American Baptist Association represents only a small part of the Baptists in America, but these arguments are quite common and they deserve investigation. The following paragraphs will consider the four points made in this resolution.
First, God does not say that he created the races distinct from one another. Instead, he says that they all are one. “Eve . . . was the mother of all living.” Of “the three sons of Noah . . . was the whole earth overspread.” God “hath made of one blood all nations of men.” These are the things the Bible says. When such differences arise, between what men have said and what the Bible says, whom do you believe, God or men?—Gen. 3:20; 9:19; Acts 17:26.
Further, the Bible does not say that God scattered men because they began to integrate. The scattering was at Babel, and all the men there were of the same general family anyway, this being only a short time after the Flood. Integration was not the issue; false religion was. When the men at Babel went to “build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and . . . make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth,” then God divided these false worshipers, not according to color, but according to language. So, again, the Bible does not support the segregationists’ claim.—Gen. 11:4.
The resolution continues: “All flesh is not the same flesh (1 Corinthians 15:39) and just as animals, fishes, and birds are of a flesh peculiar to their kind . . . so He has also drawn the lines of demarcation between the black and white races.” But 1 Corinthians 15:39 says: “There is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds.” On its face this text disproves the American Baptists’ argument. It says there is “one kind of flesh of men,” not two kinds, as these people say. Again, whom will you believe, God or man?
The final point: “A great segment, if not the majority, of the Negro population of the South does not desire integration.” This statement, whether true or false, is of no point to our discussion here, for it has no effect on whether God can be blamed for segregation.
Some people argue that the colored race was sentenced to a secondary status by Noah after the flood, in that he cursed Canaan, the son of Ham. However, the facts show that the colored race sprang not from Ham’s son Canaan but from his son Cush. Therefore not even Noah’s curse as recorded at Genesis 9:26, 27 can be used to argue that God is responsible for segregation."

And then AGAIN in the SEPTEMBER 1ST 1967 WATCHTOWER

"
Ham had four sons: Cush, Mizraim, Put and Canaan. The descendants of Mizraim, such as Philistines and Egyptians, were not Negroid. (Gen. 10:6, 13, 14) Canaan also was not Negroid, neither were his descendants. However, Ham’s son Put is shown on Bible maps as having settled in the east of Africa, his descendants being Negroid. (Nah. 3:9) As for Ham’s son Cush, he is very evidently a principal progenitor (perhaps along with Put) of the Negroid or dark-complexioned branch of the human family (Jer. 13:23), as indicated by the areas of settlement of certain of his descendants. (Gen. 10:7) This fact disproves the theory advanced by some who incorrectly endeavor to apply to the Negro peoples the curse pronounced on Canaan, for Canaan, the brother of Cush, did not produce any Negro descendants but, rather, was the forefather of the various Canaanite tribes of Palestine. "

:francis:

I hate that ya'll making me do this. I feel like a fukking apologist. But if you're going to criticize Jehovah's Witnesses, at least be accurate.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
No lie, I have definitely seen them peek through peoples windows and stand near/in the garden area of homes. Idk maybe they know the person or seen them around the neighborhood.

I could just imagine this is a common occurrence with people who live in the country with houses that have open porches and sizable backyards.

If any of you'll live in a house, I dare you'll to leave your window blinds open:russ:
Woulda got my nine and my four-five.

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you are an apologist.

You LIED and said that the doctrine of Ham's curse applying to black people had NEVER been refuted.

But it had been in both 1956 AND 1967. That's at least 60 years that Jehovah's Witnesses have not believed that shyt.

There's a lot of true shyt you can criticize them about. There's no reason to lie.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Cuz they like the Nation of Islam for cacs except without charismatic leaders, social outreach programs, a swagged out security force, and a valiant cause. They basically just took Christianity and turned it into annoying fukkboy door to door sales ish and added things that had NO precedent in either Old or New testament.
NOI were some of the WORST people I had encounters with. The ones here in Norfolk, VA anyway.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
@FrederickDouglas
This is from 1993

Find the refutation.
the slave class, despite unpopularity, persecution, and even some confusion, had been seeking to give timely food to the domestics. This is what the Master found when his inspection began. The Lord Jesus was pleased, and in 1919 he pronounced that faithful approved slave class happy. What was the slave’s delightful reward for doing what his Master had appointed him to do? A promotion! Yes, larger responsibilities were given in advancing his Master’s interests.” (The Watchtower, May 1st 1993, page 17)

Is this a lie?

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
@FrederickDouglas
This is from 1993

Find the refutation.
the slave class, despite unpopularity, persecution, and even some confusion, had been seeking to give timely food to the domestics. This is what the Master found when his inspection began. The Lord Jesus was pleased, and in 1919 he pronounced that faithful approved slave class happy. What was the slave’s delightful reward for doing what his Master had appointed him to do? A promotion! Yes, larger responsibilities were given in advancing his Master’s interests.” (The Watchtower, May 1st 1993, page 17)

Is this a lie?
:merchant: