Why do people still go to college for ? That shyt is a blatant scam

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The key is mastering a skill and sell your service. Then sell products. Investing your money and being frugal. Not spending on dumb shyt.

fukk do anybody want a fukking degree for… to be somebody's bytch?. Building their dream. College is for suckers man.

I came back from shytpotle on the campus to purchase some stale ass soft shell steak tacos and I was looking at the students thinking 'these motherfukkers are hustling backwards" they stop by into the "American Dream"

You're going to die on debt...how the fukk can a person have kids, get married and pay major bills and student loans from a fukking 9 to 5 ? You're signing yourself up for slavery.

If you're a female. Sheit u better get ready to get on your knees of you want that debt gone. Some men too lol. I wouldn't wish that debt on nobody.

College is fukking criminal. It's best to get real life experience. you can use Google and YouTube to learn most skills.

fukk college

That's of u do find a job because I might still end up making min wage. At some McDonald's I heard u need a bachelor degree. That's sad man. U have talent and ambition rotting in this country.

But because American capitalism is so extremely greedy there's nothing left for the Masses. The economic situation in this country is totally immoral. If I think it's normal for 1% to own like 90 % of the wealth... obviously something is wrong.

Bit that's the white man's society. Want more and more until there's nothing left

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its not a scam if you want a career that requires a degree
I agree but most don't

I can understand stem and medical degrees but getting a degree in some stupid shyt like video game design is stupid and I blame the parents. They don't have no answers so they send their kids anyway...

These kids are better off learning old school skills that require u to use your hands and becoming entrepreneurs....plumbers are eating right now. They probably fukking more bytches then these dudes with master degrees working at checkers.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Some fields such as STEM and Law require traditional schooling, full stop. There are no self-taught brain surgeons, lawyers, electricians, architects, etc. Would you trust a nurse to provide your meds when they wouldn't be able to pass basic math or have any biology courses if colleges were disbanded?

I totally understand where you are coming from Dr.X, for most college is seen as a trade school or shortcut to social mobility and that is a big falsehood pushed into the American psyche. I know plenty of kids and read plenty of stories of Timmy and Jane going to a private college and leaving with 300K of loans, living at home with a degree in communications or Civil War Studies.

College isn't meant for everyone, but companies push the narrative that you need a degree to ultimately get a white collar gig whereas 20-30 years ago that wasn't the case.

With colleges getting no longer needing the connect of Sallie Mae and other major banks, they now get guaranteed money from the government to really indenture citizens.

College is great if the student has a plan in a field that is worthwhile, not a useless degree in Gender Studies, Literature, Art, Liberal Studies, etc. To back up that plan, the student needs to have relative field experience while in school, not work at Starbucks for 4 years and apply to work at Goldman Sachs...

Vancouver Grizzly Fan

AKA Vancouver Baller
Daps
Reppin
Vancover, BC
This loser is always complaining about something.

College is a scam but, wasn't your sorry, uneducated ass working the cash register at a gift shop.

Yeah, people who want to have careers in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics don't need college.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The key is mastering a skill and sell your service. Then sell products. Investing your money and being frugal. Not spending on dumb shyt.

fukk do anybody want a fukking degree for… to be somebody's bytch?. Building their dream. College is for suckers man.

I came back from shytpotle on the campus to purchase some stale ass soft shell steak tacos and I was looking at the students thinking 'these motherfukkers are hustling backwards" they stop by into the "American Dream"

You're going to die on debt...how the fukk can a person have kids, get married and pay major bills and student loans from a fukking 9 to 5 ? You're signing yourself up for slavery.

If you're a female. Sheit u better get ready to get on your knees of you want that debt gone. Some men too lol. I wouldn't wish that debt on nobody.

College is fukking criminal. It's best to get real life experience. you can use Google and YouTube to learn most skills.

fukk college

That's of u do find a job because I might still end up making min wage. At some McDonald's I heard u need a bachelor degree. That's sad man. U have talent and ambition rotting in this country.

But because American capitalism is so extremely greedy there's nothing left for the Masses. The economic situation in this country is totally immoral. If I think it's normal for 1% to own like 90 % of the wealth... obviously something is wrong.

Bit that's the white man's society. Want more and more until there's nothing left
If I get sick I am going to a dr... college degree plus way more required.. everyone as NASA has professional education... don't bash what you don't have

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
If OP would have finished his sentence "for useless degrees'' then I could rock with it.

But there are so many ways to utilize a degree into a lucrative career and business, I can't really vibe with saying that college is completely a scam.

ImGucci

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NY
Its not a scam. Going to a private university that's 75k a semester is a scam but getting a bachelor degree is a big deal.

Most corporate jobs don't even look at your resume unless you have a Bachelors.

It worked out for me, and I was poor my whole life. First job after I graduated, I was making 20/hr. I'm making 80k now, 10 years graduated. I code HTML.

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
so tired of your incoherent ass thread titles

theres validity in a lot of what u say. The other 50% usually be some onion bagel face ass smart dumb nikka shyt but if you knew how to articulate it would be more respectable

Ya delivery straight :trash:
:stopitslime:

and yea college is a hustle 100% :pacspit:

All Star
Daps
Breh what's good with you. This like the third time you mentioned men being forced to suck off other men for money. Is this going to be a new punchline for you:dahell:
And besides college is good for many people if you can avoid racking up debt.