Why do people still go to college for ? That shyt is a blatant scam

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why is it so hard for people understand not everyone wants to start their own business ? they are perfectly happy mastering a skill, working for a company, making good money, and getting off work and not having to think about it again until the next day.

college is a money grab, but you dont HAVE to go deep into debt. you can always work and only take out what you need, as well as get scholarships and grants. go to a community college your first two years, and dont go to an expensive 4 year to finish.

unlike many here i dont believe any degree is WORTHLESS.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This loser is always complaining about something.

College is a scam but, wasn't your sorry, uneducated ass working the cash register at a gift shop.

Yeah, people who want to have careers in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics don't need college.
Motherfukker actually I started my own shyt and it's slowly taking off...and once it pop ima put on all the new talent....say high to visual art Gucci Mane or Barry Gordy niggggggaaaaa

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I hate these type of threads. College is more than just going to class and going to your Dorm. The connections you can make in college are so valuable it isn't even funny.

I see people in this thread talk about black empowerment and everything but who would you want to pool your resources with? the guy who doesn't have ambition to go to school or the brother who works as an investment banking analyst for Credit Suisse? Do you want to pool your resources with your average Joe or your brothers in the NSBE, NABA, NAACP, or etc?

The game may not be fair, but the game is the game.

Last edited: