Why do so many nikkas try to front on Tory Lanez?

Raheem95

All Star
Daps
:mjlol: be mad cause nobody knows some rapper you like brehs

he not a rapper :mjlol::mjlol:

i like his music but i'm being real a'f, if you don't know him you probably living under a rock or old as fukk :yeshrug::yeshrug:

get yo ''help i fallen and can't get up'' ass out of here grandpa :camby::camby:

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
dude tracks have a good generic club vibe, but for the most part... trash.

this new generation of fake deep "r&b crooners" is :scust:... even in the 00s, having a good singing voice was a prerequisite to being in r&b.

now any emotional hipster ass nikka can make a track over some dark beat and get praise. they all got the wannabe jodeci swagger too :scust:

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I was scrolling through Apple Music in the New Music section while driving around. I noticed this Tory Lanez track called "Luv" curious to see what the hype is about this kid I played. One of the worst decisions I ever made. :trash:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
dude tracks have a good generic club vibe, but for the most part... trash.

this new generation of fake deep "r&b crooners" is :scust:... even in the 00s, having a good singing voice was a prerequisite to being in r&b.

now any emotional hipster ass nikka can make a track over some dark beat and get praise. they all got the wannabe jodeci swagger too :scust:

This. He's no different than Drake, Tiller, and countless other nikkas making that same type of music.

I think hes more of a rnb singer that raps from time to time (like trey songz) while people like tiller and drake are rappers that sing (or in drakes case, attempts to sing)

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps

I think hes more of a rnb singer that raps from time to time (like trey songz) while people like tiller and drake are rappers that sing (or in drakes case, attempts to sing)

i dont know why some people say this..

Tory Lanez is a rapper first and foremost, the singing came later