Why do SOME men feel they have to go to poor countries to find wives?

Joe Budden

Banned
Daps
"I have running water and cable bb"
XQAiTMe.png

"I need a traditional wife"
XQAiTMe.png

"American women have no respect"
XQAiTMe.png

"They don't know what a good man is"
XQAiTMe.png

full

Last edited:

Delicious

The D is for Delicious
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland/Brooklyn
Because nikkas are insecure and can't stand the idea of a woman of equal or greater intelligence that can leave them the moment the nikka acts stupid. nikkas want that single life while being married, and want to feel like the king in the house... and the only way they can ensure it is off a the technicality of finding a chick who didn't have access to running water and basic shyt like toothbrushes.

edit: I'm not a chick. Just a grown man named Delicious.

Last edited:

Joe Budden

Banned
Daps
Because nikkas are insecure and can't stand the idea of a woman of equal or greater intelligence that can leave them the moment the nikka acts stupid. nikkas want that single life while being married, and want to feel like the king in the house... and the only way they can ensure it is off a the technicality of finding a chick who didn't have access to running water and basic shyt like toothbrushes.
full

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps

this

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Their own women don't want them and see them as damaged goods so they want to go where a man is appreciated no matter how much of a loser he is. No different from a grown man only going after little girls because grown women laugh at how lame he is and young chicks are impressed by his '93 Oldsmobile & the fact he can grow facial hair. :smile:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls

You sound like you have plenty of failed relationships to know so much about "nikkas". There's pain in this post :mjcry:

Edit: This post is for everyone that daps you, too :mjpls:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps