Why do SOME men feel they have to go to poor countries to find wives?

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
I don't think its lame to marry American or foreign women, but I do know its lame for people that have never left their states to comment on countries they have never been and situations they don't know the full story to.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
A woman trying to escape poverty is more grateful then one tryin to escape her past as a slut.

But the game gets twisted when some fat disgusting slob thinks some impoverished dime is going to love them for their what's inside. I think that's an insulting thought process that's hard to shake because of men's preconceived notions of poor people in foreign countries. Their intelligence is not respected because of the language barrier.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Yea, being an immigrant and living in an immigrant dense city.

Again, from who????

So now 1 anecdote counts? How about the dozens of people in my family who don't coincide with his story? And what exactly is his story?

I will bet @Tommy Knocks had no problems with women here, and just decided to travel either for work or for the fukk of it... not to try and start a new life because he failed here
No problems at home at all. I think I pull better at home because my mouth piece clearer. American women speak English and so communication is easier. You need that to pull cute/pretty women.

there's some lame cacs batting above their average, they had no mouth piece at home, so it works for them. But these foreigner hunters who speak english are hoes. Lame nikkas fall into the trap and wife. Swagged out nikkas just run thru til they find a genuine traditional girl. Those are. Hard to find tho because they rarely speak English.

If you think it's easy to come out here and pull in a non-english speaking country give it a shot. lol