Why Do "SOME" Women Think That They Can Change A Man? (They Can't Change Unless They Want To)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Right now, I'm watching "Shadow Of Doubt" on ID Discovery. It was this chick who moved to St. Louis to start a new life. She started to date this dude that she met at a Baptist church. Anyway, the relationship got violent and she ended up getting killed (thought she could change a man).

What makes women think that they can change a man or vice-versa? A person can't change UNLESS they want to. You can't make a person change. It hardly ever works. Yeah, they can fake the funk, but the real them will eventually come out. I think it's the fear of being alone that some women do this. However, what do you think?

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
I think it comes down to 1 major variable. Females are Nature's care givers/teachers..they're programmed to care for her mate or child. Unfortunately this trait disables them to think logically. Women want to fix stuff,but don't realize most things are already broken. Plus, denial is often a variable too

Last edited:

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Meh, you can't force a person to change but you can influence people to change. For better or for worse

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
because women think with emotion instead of logic and trusting their gut instinct... :ld:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I'm just a man who wants to know why you keep making these threads?

Like really tho, what do you gain from these random observations. Let's say you get the answers you're looking for. Then what?
Then, I got my answers that's what. I gain wisdom and knowledge, so I can get a strong woman who doesn't want a weak man.

Daps
Then, I got my answers that's what. I gain wisdom and knowledge, so I can get a strong woman who doesn't want a weak man.
You don't need to flood tlr w/ repetitive threads to get that.:why:

And what wisdom are you gaining here exactly? Have you applied anything from your threads in real life yet and actually seen results?