Why Do Women Get Tattoos On Their Ass/Booty Cheeks & Titties? (It Looks Tacky & Stupid)

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
JJG threads should never go more than a few post but you got 30 and 40 year olds obsessively in every one of his threads.....yall clearly have your own issues:heh:

Imagine being middle aged and flexing on someone online with obvious social deficits to make yourself feel better :dead:

And yall dont even drop no wisdom it be the most obvious dap pander bait shyt :mjlol:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
OP is trolling us again:beli:

JJG very clearly has a social disorder, is neglected in real life, and desperately seeks attention and wants to be liked.

How supposedly grown adults can't see this or play into, i'll never know.

Then again, they probably do know but then they couldn't get their ego boost or feel superior if they didn't play into his BS.

But I gotta remember some of these same folks are suffering in real life and using The Coli as a outlet to compensate just like JJG which is why they are attracted to every last one of his threads.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Mid 30s perpetually pump and dump sex worker turned glorified warehouse worker whose self-esteem was so low she had to get artificial substances pumped into her body trying to patronize an autistic kid over the Internet

The Coli yall :wow:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
JJG very clearly has a social disorder, is neglected in real life, and desperately seeks attention and wants to be liked.

How supposedly grown adults can't see this or play into, i'll never know.

Then again, they probably do know but then they couldn't get their ego boost or feel superior if they didn't play into his BS.

But I gotta remember some of these same folks are suffering in real life and using The Coli as a outlet to compensate just like JJG which is why they are attracted to every last one of his threads.

Drop names brehs.