Why do women match you on tinder just to give one word answers and bland conversation ?

Daps
05171543990f1c409692c0fa32edfd300a87a3.jpg
:rudy:
I'd love to know who chose HER for this meme. Out of all the women to choose from, they chose HER.

Daps
Because they just want to fukk and don't want to talk to a lame who is trying to have a conversation. In other words, get the point. :francis:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Always ask open-ended questions.

How are you? and Hi is what every other guy shes matched with is saying.

Woman are mostly boring and their conversation topics are light. You have to lead the conversation where you want.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Because they're not on there to chat, they're waiting for you to ask them out or invite them over or something.
Underrated post. Allowing them bytches to escape their misery even for a little while puts them at the front of the list.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
All thats a given breh. But we're not opening with a variation of "hello" now? To a total stranger?

Back in the day "hello" or "hey" used to suffice. These women nowadays are wild entitled and expect some out of this world originality from the very first message. And dudes like the one u quoted are the reason they have that entitlement.

But real shyt I'm not even mad at women, I'm mad at the dudes who got them so gassed up in the first place. Internet dating was easy before it became flooded with thirst buckets.

The women ain't the problem it's these dudes that fukked it up :scust:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
OP I can't even get mad at ol girl. That conversation you did was absolute trash.

"how are you?"
"nothing. Just at work."
:hhh:

Most boring shyt ever. You don't need to be some fake don Juan ass nikka but you couldn't spice it up even a little bit?

You had the opportunity to take the conversation wherever you wanted. You coulda talked about music, food, anything going on in her pictures, but no.

"i ain't about nothing. Just at work.:troll:"

nikka probably expected for the bytch to lead the entire interaction to the point of asking him out on a date
Agreed...always make it appear you're doing something interesting..

Even if I ain't did shyt all weekend I make it appear as though it was lit.:mjgrin:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
But you’re not really contributing much to the conversation either. How are you?
Fine.

She answered the question. What is she supposed to say? What would be a better response?

It’s not like that was an interesting question to begin with. Plus, women think men on these apps are killers, so they may not give away too much info in initial conversation to a stranger.

I think the reaction you get from women in real life has more weight than women online and dating apps. If you’re too afraid to approach women in person, then you can’t blame women for not having personalities.

And a lot of women who use Tinder aren’t looking to date the men, they just want the matches. And don’t act like men just swipe right to most of the women, and shoot their shot to as many as possible because it’s a numbers game.
My nikka bullshyt stop caping for these women

What kinda response is nice who are you bytch Fabolous? :mjlol:

She could have easily asked son so what do you do for a living as soon as he mentioned he was at work or something of that nature

Nikkas talking about asking them out for drinks and what they’re doing on the weekend on the first hit up :pachaha:

Last edited:
Daps
My nikka bullshyt stop caping for these women

What kinda response is nice who are you bytch Fabolous? :mjlol:

She could have easily asked son so what do you do for a living as soon as he mentioned he was at work or something of that nature

Nikkas talking about asking them out for drinks and what they’re doing on the weekend on the first hit up :pachaha:
He could have asked the same thing

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I know they need attention and validation but this shyt makes no sense to me. We both swiped right, you could've easily swiped left if you weren't interested. Do these bytches need validation that badly ?

Me : Hey how are you

Her : Hey, I'm fine and you ?

Me : I'm doing good, just at work

Her : Nice

:stopitslime: the fukk bytch why did you swipe right then

She’s probably bored. She got the same questions and response from the other 80 guys that messaged her.