Why do women match you on tinder just to give one word answers and bland conversation ?

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
I know they need attention and validation but this shyt makes no sense to me. We both swiped right, you could've easily swiped left if you weren't interested. Do these bytches need validation that badly ?

Me : Hey how are you

Her : Hey, I'm fine and you ?

Me : I'm doing good, just at work

Her : Nice

:stopitslime: the fukk bytch why did you swipe right then

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Kinda why I stopped with it, it's supposed to be a dating site where two people with mutual interest in each other try connecting with each other.

Notice I bolded the word mutual, because on these dating apps these women still expect you as the man to do all of the courting and carrying of the conversation like you approached them on the street. :gucci:

It's like :dwillhuh: bytch I didn't make you swipe on me, you chose to

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Look at how everyone here is putting the blame on the woman. Naw. In a dating context, always take responsibility for the way women are reacting to you.

Yes, she could just be attention whoring. But the real reason you got those lame replies is your conversation game is trash. What you posted is boring as fukk, arouses zero emotion and thought. You're talking to these bytches like you would talk to a grandmom at a bus stop. Lead the conversation with more masculine, fun energy. Stop asking interview questions like 99% of the other guys in her DMs.

Bold statements. Acute observations. Assume the sale and CLOSE.

Daps
But you’re not really contributing much to the conversation either. How are you?
Fine.

She answered the question. What is she supposed to say? What would be a better response?

It’s not like that was an interesting question to begin with. Plus, women think men on these apps are killers, so they may not give away too much info in initial conversation to a stranger.

I think the reaction you get from women in real life has more weight than women online and dating apps. If you’re too afraid to approach women in person, then you can’t blame women for not having personalities.

And a lot of women who use Tinder aren’t looking to date the men, they just want the matches. And don’t act like men just swipe right to most of the women, and shoot their shot to as many as possible because it’s a numbers game.

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Look at how everyone here is putting the blame on the woman. Naw. In a dating context, always take responsibility for the way women are reacting to you.

Yes, she could just be attention whoring. But the real reason you got those lame replies is your conversation game is trash. What you posted is boring as fukk, arouses zero emotion and thought. You're talking to these bytches like you would talk to a grandmom at a bus stop. Lead the conversation with more masculine, fun energy. Stop asking interview questions like 99% of the other guys in her DMs.

Bold statements. Acute observations. Assume the sale and CLOSE.
Facts!

I don't respond to "hey/whats up" texts at all because it goes EXACTLY how OP posted.

Start a real freaking conversation.