Why do women match you on tinder just to give one word answers and bland conversation ?

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Look at how everyone here is putting the blame on the woman. Naw. In a dating context, always take responsibility for the way women are reacting to you.

Yes, she could just be attention whoring. But the real reason you got those lame replies is your conversation game is trash. What you posted is boring as fukk, arouses zero emotion and thought. You're talking to these bytches like you would talk to a grandmom at a bus stop. Lead the conversation with more masculine, fun energy. Stop asking interview questions like 99% of the other guys in her DMs.

Bold statements. Acute observations. Assume the sale and CLOSE.

I hear you, but nah some of these bytches just lack conversational skills or are flat out boring..

Then have the nerve to put "Don't swipe right if you don't know how to hold a convo" :gucci: Like bytch :pachaha:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at how everyone here is putting the blame on the woman. Naw. In a dating context, always take responsibility for the way women are reacting to you.

Yes, she could just be attention whoring. But the real reason you got those lame replies is your conversation game is trash. What you posted is boring as fukk, arouses zero emotion and thought. You're talking to these bytches like you would talk to a grandmom at a bus stop. Lead the conversation with more masculine, fun energy. Stop asking interview questions like 99% of the other guys in her DMs.

Bold statements. Acute observations. Assume the sale and CLOSE.
This is bullshyt breh :francis:
Never blame yourself for what a woman does. If she is interested, she will go to great length to carry the conversation, if she is not, no amount of "text game" or mouthpiece will change that. Woman use tinder for attention and to have a roster of guys to choose from. Thinking you can change that by improving yourself will only lead to frustration and simping:camby:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Me : I'm doing good, just at work
Thats where you messed up.

Shouldve responded with a question that would lead to something. I would've said " Im well, just at work. SO what do you have going on this weekend?" or "What have you been up too?"

And their depending on their response, they will answer if they are about the hookup or not.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't look into too much, focus on yourself. Lift weights, get money. Once you start posting pictures of you in different countries doing different things that's when you have the power. Then that's when they fighting for your attention.

Invite them over and then kick them out the next morning. Nice guy game:mjgrin::blessed:
Big facts lol

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
To be fair, what’s in the OP isn’t much of a convo starter. I usually ask about something in her pics or in her bio, something that can’t be answered with just a “yes” or “no” or just a few words. Or sometimes I’ll do what one poster mentioned above and use bold statements/questions to spark a convo.

That said, a lot of women won’t won’t reply after matching no matter how witty/interesting/engaging your first messages are. So there’s still a “numbers game” aspect to it. It sucks, but all you can do is charge it to the game and keep it moving.

Last edited: