Why do women match you on tinder just to give one word answers and bland conversation ?

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at how everyone here is putting the blame on the woman. Naw. In a dating context, always take responsibility for the way women are reacting to you.

Yes, she could just be attention whoring. But the real reason you got those lame replies is your conversation game is trash. What you posted is boring as fukk, arouses zero emotion and thought. You're talking to these bytches like you would talk to a grandmom at a bus stop. Lead the conversation with more masculine, fun energy. Stop asking interview questions like 99% of the other guys in her DMs.

Bold statements. Acute observations. Assume the sale and CLOSE.
All facts.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Dating apps are a crap shoot anyway. I did the math..if you take a sample of 40 women half of them are overweight. Of the remaining 50% you have to cancel out the single moms, trannys, ___sexuals, and ones you simply arent attracted to. You’re lucky if you can find 3 out of that bunch. Not to say you cant eat with it, but i’d only use it to supplement your offline pursuits.

King Jae

Banned
Daps
:mjlol:Dry ass convo and u wonder why she not bitin....step ur text game up...talk to her like she standing in front of u...

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
05171543990f1c409692c0fa32edfd300a87a3.jpg

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I don't understand these apps, if you blunt and want to have sex then it's a conversation ender. If you keep it casual with no flirting then they get bored and it will eventually end.
Exactly bruh

Not to single you out but how else does a first convo start besides "hello".

I'm sure opening with a long paragraph is equally if not more problematic.

This. I try not to start it with hello. I usually ask questions but I'm not about to be sitting here all day thinking of witty one liners just to start a damn conversation:francis:

Just for them to not respond

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
Not to single you out but how else does a first convo start besides "hello".

I'm sure opening with a long paragraph is equally if not more problematic.
Exactly. When I'm talking to a female whether online or real life I keep it very simple because at the end of the day if she's attracted to you all you gotta do is not talk yourself out of the p*ssy. But with Tinder we've a;ready established the attraction aspect of it so when I get these replies it's like wtf

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
you are probably just one of 50 matches they got that day and aren't the top match in their mind. Most of these dating apps are trash and women have way more options than the average male, so you will only get convo from women you are several points ahead of in looks. Real life is the way to go, especially since most men are afraid to talk to women now

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Look at how everyone here is putting the blame on the woman. Naw. In a dating context, always take responsibility for the way women are reacting to you.

Yes, she could just be attention whoring. But the real reason you got those lame replies is your conversation game is trash. What you posted is boring as fukk, arouses zero emotion and thought. You're talking to these bytches like you would talk to a grandmom at a bus stop. Lead the conversation with more masculine, fun energy. Stop asking interview questions like 99% of the other guys in her DMs.

:ehh:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Facts!

I don't respond to "hey/whats up" texts at all because it goes EXACTLY how OP posted.

Start a real freaking conversation.
Lol youre both delusional idiots. None of what yall said matters