Why does Barack Obama scold black boys?

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
I grew up around gangs and drugs not because of toxic masculinity but because of white supremacy. I saw:

1. A driveby.
  2. My neighbor get shot in the face.
  3. My homie shoot a man in the leg.
  4. People get beat up and jumped.
  5. And more

...all before turning 16. These conditions were due to White supremacy’s constant attack on African American progress. I shouldn’t have had to see the shyt I saw but I did and it’s weak to blame African Americans for their dysfunction for having to grow up in these government manufactured ghettos. I’m all for holding people accountable but when you admonish us and pretend like White supremacy doesn’t exist you just exacerbate the issue because the answer to all our problems ends up being “you need to try harder”.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
What does scolded even mean. What does "shaming" mean in this context? At what point do we talk about personal responsibility and what we as a community can do...which, yes, includes making good financial decisions (not buying jewelry/Jordans/etc if you can't afford them)? This isn't a Bill Cosby moment, where someone is being disrespectful and downright antagonistic towards blacks while criticizing them.
Just stop buying jewelry & Jordan's yall.
THEN police brutality will stop.
THEN we'll finally close the huge wealth gap between black and white.
Then all the job discrimination will stop
:mjgrin:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I grew up around gangs and drugs not because of toxic masculinity but because of white supremacy. I saw:

1. A driveby.
  2. My neighbor get shot in the face.
  3. My homie shoot a man in the leg.
  4. People get beat up and jumped.
  5. And more

...all before turning 16. These conditions were due to White supremacy’s constant attack on African American progress. I shouldn’t have had to see the shyt I saw but I did and it’s weak to blame African Americans for their dysfunction for having to grow up in these government manufactured ghettos. I’m all for holding people accountable but when you admonish us and pretend like White supremacy doesn’t exist you just exacerbate the issue because the answer to all our problems ends up being “you need to try harder”.

That was the premise of her argument. He keeps on saying do this do that and mentorship but he’s saying that because he didn’t change anything economically for black men.

He attacks the victim not the perpetrator (white supremacy).

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
This is the writer
LesTalusan_AdvancementProject_171121_002-1644x0-c-default.jpg

Where is her white boyfriend/husband?

Anyway she just wants to shyt on Black boys and push the feminist agenda....fukk her....