Why does Conor gas so quickly?

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
:duck::duck::duck::duck:

nikka walks around looking like Al bundy between fights
i have never seen that and even if that were true that would be a sign of being out of shape, not what i am talking about. i am talking about reducing weight beyond the point of physical fitness just to be the bigger man in a weight class.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
this is ridiculous. especially if we're talking prime floyd here. some of the best footwork and reflexes in the history of sports. definitely better than anybody in mma right now. nobody in mma has the reflexes, counter punching, or speed of a prime floyd mayweather. and as we seen on saturday, floyd made one of the heaviest puncher's in MMA look like he was feather fisted. it was almost shocking to see how much harder floyd punched than conor. so just imagine what floyd would be like in 4oz gloves. if those white boys with average athleticism and reflexes can learn how to defend properly vs kicks and takedowns, then floyd would be able to learn that shyt fairly quickly. you can talk about floor game all you want. but first they'd have to get him there. prime floyd's footspeed and reflexes alone would make it a bytch to even get a hold of him at all. yea he may lose vs conor in mma. but one thing is for sure. he has a much stronger chance to win than conor did in boxing. cause regardless, floyd will still take the speed, punching power, and boxing advantage into an mma fight. where conor took absolutely no advantage into the boxing match. one punch from floyd in a 4 oz glove and conor is unconscious.
Floyd wouldnget leg kicked. Clinched grounded and finished in mma

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Floyd wouldnget leg kicked. Clinched grounded and finished in mma

based on what, Floyd could learn how to stop a take down in a week lmao, wrestling isn't hard to learn, especially for an athlete like floyd

after one training camp with Phil Davis Gustfason went from having no take down defense to defending take downs from jon jones

Floyd is the smartest fighter ever, he wouldn't go into an mma fight unprepared, your magical take downs can be rendered useless with one train camp focused on the game plan to stay on the feet lmao

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
based on what, Floyd could learn how to stop a take down in a week lmao, wrestling isn't hard to learn, especially for an athlete like floyd

after one training camp with Phil Davis Gustfason went from having no take down defense to defending take downs from jon jones

Floyd is the smartest fighter ever, he wouldn't go into an mma fight unprepared, your magical take downs can be rendered useless with one train camp focused on the game plan to stay on the feet lmao
i dont know very much about ufc or mma but i think i know some things about timing and spacing.

when those guys try to dive in for a take down what they are going to get is a step back.

9Y0X7Wl.gif

they are going to get a good step back. not some guy just standing around.

when they try to kick all floyd would have to do is circle away from their back leg the same way you circle to your right to take away a guys right hand. and if they are a southpaw he would circle the same way to his left to take it away all the same.

TRIC1Gs.gif

so all of this all you have to do is kick all you have to do is take down sounds like a lot like magical thinking to me. none of it is taking into account at all what floyd can do.

heres another thing floyd can do. steal you with pin point right hands and slide out sideways back out of range.

lF0rwnP.gif

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Weight cutting for 1. Has Mayweather ever drained himself to dehydrate 10lbs and then rehydrate that much? He seems to always be fighting at his walk around weight. Hopkins was the same way. I'd be curious to see scientific data on guys dropping that much weight as McGregor does. It cant help.

He didn't cut weight for Diaz and gassed there too

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

:gucci:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
i dont know very much about ufc or mma but i think i know some things about timing and spacing.

when those guys try to dive in for a take down what they are going to get is a step back.

9Y0X7Wl.gif

they are going to get a good step back. not some guy just standing around.

when they try to kick all floyd would have to do is circle away from their back leg the same way you circle to your right to take away a guys right hand. and if they are a southpaw he would circle the same way to his left to take it away all the same.

TRIC1Gs.gif

so all of this all you have to do is kick all you have to do is take down sounds like a lot like magical thinking to me. none of it is taking into account at all what floyd can do.

heres another thing floyd can do. steal you with pin point right hands and slide out sideways back out of range.

lF0rwnP.gif

Boxers washing a dojo :russ:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Its not
High Schoolers pick up easy everday

I didn't say Floyd could be an olympic wrestler in a week, I said he could learn how to stop a take down in a fight, and he could
he could bring in the best in he world to work with and he can learn in a week, he has the resources

one training camp Gustafasson went from a typical european with garbage wrestler to stuffing jon jones take downs