Why does Conor gas so quickly?

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
there is a reason rookie boxers have 4 rounders. floyd's dad prepared for this and had floyd take it easy for exactly 4 rounds because this is a normal point for a rookie to gas out

nate diaz probably has more to do with weight and level of difficulty making him more worn out

Apex

Banned
Daps
there is a reason rookie boxers have 4 rounders. floyd's dad prepared for this and had floyd take it easy for exactly 4 rounds because this is a normal point for a rookie to gas out
But even in MMA he was gassing out.

Is cardio not a focus for MMA fighters because the fights are shorter?

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
He cuts too much weight

It's not healthy to cut over 15 pounds a day before the fight
This. Im relatively new to mma, but find it more exciting than boxing. 1 thing I notice is something needs to be done about weight divisions. McGregor is too big for 155 and 145, but probably too small for the 170lb division. I dont know how u fix it,bit thats just crazy. Khabib walks around at damn near 200lbs and is tryin to fight 155lbers :mindblown:

I guess its important to remember ufc/mma is still young amd growing.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This. Im relatively new to mma, but find it more exciting than boxing. 1 thing I notice is something needs to be done about weight divisions. McGregor is too big for 155 and 145, but probably too small for the 170lb division. I dont know how u fix it,bit thats just crazy. Khabib walks around at damn near 200lbs and is tryin to fight 155lbers :mindblown:

they need to have a rehydration clause .......

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
He cuts too much weight

It's not healthy to cut over 15 pounds a day before the fight

Eh, the cutting weight is too easy of an excuse, Brandon Rios would fight at 147 and rehydrate to 170 on the night of the fight. He'd look liks this at weigh ins -

1334364497_01.jpg

Then this on the night of the fight -

Brandon+Rios+Brandon+Rios+v+Mike+Alvarado+QbZPafJUviJl.jpg

And he had a really high work rate.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
But even in MMA he was gassing out.

Is cardio not a focus for MMA fighters because the fights are shorter?
cardio is a focus but it is with different muscle memory. floyd would gas out if he started wrestling tonight for the first time

conor may have some stamina flaws in MMA but he could correct that with fighting at a more natural weight. he is 29 now, his body has reached "grown man strength" and he is going to have to sacrifice more and more to make his smallest weight class.

his stamina flaws in boxing are due entirely to lack of experience. his muscles are not used to boxing, so they are inefficient at it.

Apex

Banned
Daps

Very young. There's not even a defined way of getting into MMA yet. Do you train boxing first? Go straight into general MMA? Wrestling first?

That's what's dope about the sport. It's growing.

I think a solution would be to introduce a 165 lb weight division. Don't go from 155 to 170. Go 155, 165, 175.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
he's called being punched in the body, he takes away your stamina and floyd was landed right hands to his body not jabs lmao,
he really carried mcgregor, this was some wwe shyt, plus Floyd is washed beyond belief, no speed on his punches, this shyt was basically a sparring session

Mcgregor has no punching power what so ever, he got carried by a 40 year old who was 20 pounds lighter than him and has glass for hands
the ref saved him from brain damage,

Daps
Reppin
NULL
cardio is a focus but it is with different muscle memory. floyd would gas out if he started wrestling tonight for the first time

conor may have some stamina flaws in MMA but he could correct that with fighting at a more natural weight. he is 29 now, his body has reached "grown man strength" and he is going to have to sacrifice more and more to make his smallest weight class.i

his stamina flaws in boxing are due entirely to lack of experience. his muscles are not used to boxing, so they are inefficient at it.

man all mma fighter guys

Conor gassed without grappling after the first round in both diaz fights, they didn't wrestle at all lmao

MMA fighters never fight the same after the first round, they remind me of heavyweight boxers after 6 rounds, they still have energy and can fight, but everything is sloppy, they all get real sloppy after a round, never saw an mma fight where the energy level was the same for 12 rounds

It takes years to be conditioned to fight like that, which is why bro boxers start fighting 4 round fights, then 8 round fights, and work their way up to 12 when their body becomes conditioned

mma doesn't have any type of system in place to build fighters, and also mma training is more modern, when boxing is old school proven shyt that works

Apex

Banned
Daps
man all mma fighter guys

Conor gassed without grappling after the first round in both diaz fights, they didn't wrestle at all lmao

MMA fighters never fight the same after the first round, they remind me of heavyweight boxers after 6 rounds, they still have energy and can fight, but everything is sloppy, they all get real sloppy after a round, never saw an mma fight where the energy level was the same for 12 rounds

It takes years to be conditioned to fight like that, which is why bro boxers start fighting 4 round fights, then 8 round fights, and work their way up to 12 when their body becomes conditioned

mma doesn't have any type of system in place to build fighters, and also mma training is more modern, when boxing is old school proven shyt that works
can u elaborate on this

very intrigued by that