Why does Jhene Aiko sound so awful live?

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
dude never recovered after that man :to:

He tried to rap and failed miserably.

Crazy. The breh just didn't stay in his lane. Not saying he'd be getting producer of the year Grammys and shyt but a solid writing/production catalog woulda fed his ass forever. Now he's scraping along to pay dude for that "$1 million" stolen laptop that he didn't stash properly in the first place.

Kinda feel bad for him because those old "making of" videos he did of his production process made him seem like he was gonna pop.

He fukked up by bringing his bytch around the Bad Boy offices because he hasn't been the same since.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Crazy. The breh just didn't stay in his lane. Not saying he'd be getting producer of the year Grammys and shyt but a solid writing/production catalog woulda fed his ass forever. Now he's scraping along to pay dude for that "$1 million" stolen laptop that he didn't stash properly in the first place.

Kinda feel bad for him because those old "making of" videos he did of his production process made him seem like he was gonna pop.

He fukked up by bringing his bytch around the Bad Boy offices because he hasn't been the same since.
his real downfall was not accepting that the music industry doesn't care about his harvard degree and that he was lucky enuogh to be in the music industry in the first place

Should have stuck to SINGING...not being a "swag-rapper."

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I would fade Drake on sight if I was Childish Gambino. But then again, I'm Childish Gambino

Childish-Gambino-contact-information.jpg

LOL. Gambino LITERALLY ain't got it in him but the shyt would be entertaining.

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
I remember her SNL performance with Drake she looked pretty nervous.

She cute though and that's enough to get her ahead in this industry as long as the right people are pushing her.