Why does Jhene Aiko sound so awful live?

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
his real downfall was not accepting that the music industry doesn't care about his harvard degree and that he was lucky enuogh to be in the music industry in the first place

Should have stuck to SINGING...not being a "swag-rapper."

The swag rapper/singing thing was dumb because you KNEW he wasn't getting it like that. Ryan had a lil $$ but you see all of these vids with him with rented SLRs, lambos and trips to euro like he's a fukkin boss or something when he shoulda continued being a dude making tracks in a brownstone in Harlem.

And in these vids it's like he's trying to come off like what Puff did doesn't bother him at all. It's like dude, you can't fukkin beat Puff at a lifestyle/image that Puff pretty much perfected from Russell. Stay in your damn lane.

Ryan wasted so many tracks on himself that coulda been legit Top 15-20 hits. Think about someone like Usher swagging over "Addiction" or "IRINA". It's like everybody wants to be the fukking star. Ugh

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I would fade Drake on sight if I was Childish Gambino. But then again, I'm Childish Gambino

Childish-Gambino-contact-information.jpg

Why would childish gambino want to give drake a fade?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Drake and Childish Gambino showed up when she closed out Coachella

Because she has good engineers that do favors, for favors.[DOUBLEPOST=1397504693][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would fade Drake on sight if I was Childish Gambino. But then again, I'm Childish Gambino

Childish-Gambino-contact-information.jpg
Why is he such a funboy?

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
because she's an average singer at best. listen to her music, she's not hitting high notes & shyt. she's singing pedestrian melodies like Drake and all these rappers do these days...

i'd put her in a category with Ashanti...they look great....have basic singing ability, but should never be famous for singing.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
his real downfall was not accepting that the music industry doesn't care about his harvard degree and that he was lucky enuogh to be in the music industry in the first place

Should have stuck to SINGING...not being a "swag-rapper."

The nikka should have played the background. Dude's not a star. And musically he just a jack of all trades master of none type. He does nothing special.

@Michael's Black Son yup you got it. The nikka should have given all of his shyt away. Been a Rico Love, Sean Garrett. Instead he wanted to be like NeYo and the Dream