Why does Ryse get hate for the same things the Uncharted series gets praised for?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Can't say that for the PS4's memory. :mjpls:

The GPU in the Quad is pretty good as well, but they failed big time on the processor.

Both consoles should have been 1080p/60 standard, but at least my preferred console is closer to that. IMO, there is no excuse for MULTIPLE 720p titles on the Xbox One. ZERO EXCUSES.

But I fear that we will head in the direction of "upgradeable" consoles which I don't want.
There was no way they were going to put together a package on the consoles that would lock in 1080p 60FPS with advanced graphics and have it be priced reasonably. If you look at the graphics cards it takes to lock in 60FPS on a PC they cost over two thirds of what those consoles cost for just the card. The PS3 is what determined this console generation would have weaker hardware in it. When it came out at $600 and people ignored it that sealed the deal.

Many of these gamers wanna sit around and talk about how we should be 1080p 60FPS but are yall willing to pay $700 for a console that can do that? I've paid $500-$600 for a graphics card that can do that so I'd pay that for a console that could.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
There was no way they were going to put together a package on the consoles that would lock in 1080p 60FPS with advanced graphics and have it be priced reasonably. If you look at the graphics cards it takes to lock in 60FPS on a PC they cost over two thirds of what those consoles cost for just the card. The PS3 is what determined this console generation would have weaker hardware in it. When it came out at $600 and people ignored it that sealed the deal.

Many of these gamers wanna sit around and talk about how we should be 1080p 60FPS but are yall willing to pay $700 for a console that can do that? I've paid $500-$600 for a graphics card that can do that so I'd pay that for a console that could.

Perfectly said. PC gaming is expensive and these graphics cards are even more expensive. The most powerful graphics some can't even run 4K properly. I wonder what made Netflix CEO mention that they will be 4k future proof consoles very soon.