Why does the IWC have a love affair with heels....

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm about bar-b-que a couple of sacred cows here; but let's look at Dolph Ziggler. Besides his name what the fukk is he doing? He can wrestle VERY well, a great wrestler I believe. But that's not an aspect of his character. He's just another cocky white guy heel. Same shyt for Cody Rhodes. He's been NOTHING since he lost his mask.

Epico and Primo are heels. Do they even have a character? Swagger?

This part I co-sign 100%. Dolph Ziggler and Cody are good talents but as far as characters/heels they are generic. Just cartoonish cocky mannerisms and cheating in their matches is why you're supposed to hate them, like it's 85.

Dras

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't speak for anyone else, but I always gravitate to villains in fiction. They're not actually committing any wrongs and their intentions/motives/backstory are generally more interesting.

Plus WWE is trash at booking faces. Who was the last dude to make a face turn and get more interesting? shytty crowds don't help the face's cause either.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Heels are way more interesting, less corny, edgier and show more facets than faces.

It's really hard finding true likable faces in today's wrestling. El Generico is the only one that comes to mind, he gets loved (and rightfully so) by even the most hardcore smarks crowds doing one of the corniest gimmicks ever.

i would enjoy el generico and dah dah dah,..the masked wonders as faces in the wwe.

art barr