Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Yankees are the best team in sports history

Red sawx have 3 titles in the past 12 years

U conn owns womens college basketball

U conn men are always a top men's team in b ball

The Patriots* are always winning (due to cheating)

NY Giants won 2 superbowls the past 8 years

Oh and Ohio state won the title in 15

Fool da hell you talking bout pro sprts for?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I'm talking bball too. Northern teams don't take home ships that often.

You're talking about college programs that recruit from all over :wtf:

St. Anthony's in Jersey is one of the most successful HS basketball teams in the country, 4 of those USA today national championships and played in the first interstate game where the national number 1 team played the national number 2 team. Never happened before, the two best HS basketball teams in the country were from the same state and played.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
You're talking about college programs that recruit from all over :wtf:

St. Anthony's in Jersey is one of the most successful HS basketball teams in the country, 4 of those USA today national championships and played in the first interstate game where the national number 1 team played the national number 2 team. Never happened before, the two best HS basketball teams in the country were from the same state and played.
Yea I'm talking bout college. Don't give no fukks bout HS basketball :heh:
And that doesn't reflect on college sports. None of those schools up north get ships. Southern schools get majority of the ships in college with like 4 guys north of the mason dixon, while the rest are either from the south or other places

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Yea I'm talking bout college. Don't give no fukks bout HS basketball :heh:
And that doesn't reflect on college sports. None of those schools up north get ships. Southern schools get majority of the ships in college with like 4 guys north of the mason dixon, while the rest are either from the south or other places

HS basketball is dominated by northern schools, as in the talent base for the college teams you're talking about generally comes from the North :ld:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
But the teams that win championships don't have that many northern guys on the roster.

Best player on Duke was from Illinois
Best player on Uconn was from Massachusetts
Best player(s) on Louisville was from Wash & NY
Best player(s) on Kentucky was from Illinois and Jersey
Best player on Uconn was from NY

College teams are usually filled out by regional talent, while the best players are generally from out of state.

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Looking at college champions in both basketball and football it's dominated by southern schools. Other than Connecticut multiple times, and Syracuse and Michigan St. one year each in the past 15 years, the rest of the championship schools reside and what most would consider the south or midwest/west. NY sposed to be the basketball mecca but can't send enough talent to northern schools to win a ship at a northern school?
And in football Ohio St (I know that's considered the Midwest but them nikkas in the north we going by old school senior bowl rules) is the only team to win in the past 20 years.
I mean the disparity is pretty big in both sports. So why does the north suck at sports? Yall not athletic up there or something? And this isn't a shyt on the north thread or a south v north thread, it's a real deal question I got. The north has the biggest cities yet no athletes
weather is a major factor

the fact it's nice outside all year in the south and most of the west

nikkas ain't outside doing shyt around here come 50 and below

Daps
The south runs football. I traveled across the country playing aau basketball and the toughest muthafukkers were those illinois/indiana cats and those pg county/ DC dudes. Thats where the best talent was. The one thing cats dont understand is that most city leagues aren't shyt nowadays, You have to go prep for real competition but those places I mentioned have competitive leagues. Places like North Carolina and texas just have great prep schools that pull talent from all over.