Why does Ubisoft think Assassins Creed can box with Cyberpunk 2077?

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
AC is an established franchise that has a devoted fanbase and you're making the mistake of underestimating it. The only juggernaut that could cut into their sales to the extent that it'd be significant (if they were brazen and foolish enough to release in the same week) would be R*. Valhalla looks totally uninspired but Ubisoft will get their numbers regardless.
I'm one of those fans...

I wasn't going to buy AC over Cyberpunk, that wasn't even a thought...I had Cyberpunk pre-ordered but cancelled due to the delays and cut content...I will wait to read reviews from the Witcher brehs to decide if I will cop but I am still leaning towards Cyberpunk...

That's just me though...:yeshrug:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
The fact they keep delaying Cyberpunk has me kind of iffy about it. The new gameplay I saw of Valhalla, it looks straight to me not innovative or anything, but it looks fun. I'll end up getting both, but y'all are gonna be shocked when the sales numbers are neck and neck or Assassins Creed has slightly higher numbers. Witcher 3 picked up steam over time, it aint sell 30m in like 6 months or some shyt like that.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
CDPR are called the GOATs despite making only 3 AAA games in the span of 13 years. Basically one AAA game per generation

No one wants to hear that tho :mjgrin::sas2:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I'm one of those fans...

I wasn't going to buy AC over Cyberpunk, that wasn't even a thought...I had Cyberpunk pre-ordered but cancelled due to the delays and cut content...I will wait to read reviews from the Witcher brehs to decide if I will cop but I am still leaning towards Cyberpunk...

That's just me though...:yeshrug:

what content is cut from CP outside wall running?

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
CDPR are called the GOATs despite making only 3 AAA games in the span of 13 years. Basically one AAA game per generation

Then why did Ubisoft copy them so much:camby::camby:
Origins,odyssey and now vanhalla are all Witcher 3 rip-off tell me I’m lying:rudy:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all highly underestimate how many gamers are SUPER casual, and Don't want to play fps games let alone fps RPGs.

AC caters to the group of people that like open world run around and do stuff 3Rd person almost triple A games.

There aren't really many out there.

With that said they're still pouring jelly on themselves.

They either release 3 weeks or so earlier or face off against cyberpunk, Spiderman (a game that kinda scratches that itch) and halo.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

I’d rather trust the company not putting out annual releases of the same game.