Why Don't We Talk About The "Australian Aborigines" & How Their Land Was Stolen? (PLUS ISRAEL TALK)

yeyeye

All Star
Daps
They're still discriminated against and called the racial slur "abo" in Australia to this day, IN THEIR OWN LAND. Sickening how these people could invade and claim a territory then subjugate and shyt on it's original inhabitants.

All Knowledge

Speak up...
Daps
Reppin
Belo Horizante
I made a thread about it a few months ago and it flopped :mjcry:

These fools don't understand that white supremacy is truly a world-wide plague. :wow:

There is such a fixation on the 'Apocalypse', when most people don't even considered that the end of times has come many times for indigenous people all across the earth at the hands of devilish europeans, white people. :sadcam:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I made a thread about it a few months ago and it flopped :mjcry:

These fools don't understand that white supremacy is truly a world-wide plague. :wow:

There is such a fixation on the 'Apocalypse', when most people don't even considered that the end of times has come many times for indigenous people all across the earth at the hands of devilish europeans, white people. :sadcam:
It's sad some of our people don't care. TBH, I think some are too busy bullshytting on here and trolling not to care. However, I care when people are oppressed.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Aboriginals also getting disproportionately incarcerated and get called irresponsible and full of broken family structures too. Sound familiar?:sas2:
Yep, I read on that too. It's sad man it really is. This shyt is like an epidemic.

Skeletor666

Banned
Daps
They descend from Indonesia ... You don't know your history.

They have advantages over Cacs everyday! It's different to discrimination face by African Americans .

The welfare system in Australia gives them an extra $200 over any other race, they are actually PAID, when they go to school , quotas are made for indigenous people as in they get selected over the most suitable candidate simply because they're aboriginal.

That's called racism.