Why Don't We Talk About The "Australian Aborigines" & How Their Land Was Stolen? (PLUS ISRAEL TALK)

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
The Jews are stealing Palestinian land :skip: let's talk about that...the aborigines and the red Indians had their lands stolen by the white man...you know how much you black c00ns love massa :skip: but yea let's talk about those dirty jews

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
The Jews are stealing Palestinian land :skip: let's talk about that...the aborigines and the red Indians had their lands stolen by the white man...you know how much you black c00ns love massa :skip: but yea let's talk about those dirty jews
I think we discussed that last thread you moron :snoop: It's up on here.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Nope :skip: jews are committing genocide by letting the Palestinian population, which they can wipe put whenever they choose to, grow by 50% over 60 years :skip:let's talk about that...
I guess you are one of those guys that say Israel can do no wrong. They are breaking international law.

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
Jews are white too:russ:
Deflection :skip: let's act like white europeans didn't murder jews for 2000 years brehs :skip: be ignorant in history brehs :skip: support terorrist muslims who enslaved 20 million of your black African brothers over a 1000 years brehs :skip: be a shameless c00n on a Internet forum brehs :beli:

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
I guess you are one of those guys that say Israel can do no wrong. They are breaking international law.
Turkey broke international law by occupying half of Cyprus :skip: with U.N resolutions against them, know what they said? :skip: fukk international law...where is your outrage over that? :skip:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Turkey broke international law by occupying half of Cyprus :skip: with U.N resolutions against them, know what they said? :skip: fukk international law...where is your outrage over that? :skip:
That much is true. I watched the Cyprus documentary two days ago. In my opinion, Cyprus needs to go back to the Greeks. Now, let's get back with Israel. People know that I believe Israel has a right to exist. However, I feel the only way for peace is a two state solution where BOTH Israel and Palestine can thrive.