Why Don't We Talk About The "Australian Aborigines" & How Their Land Was Stolen? (PLUS ISRAEL TALK)

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
So the jewish state that was established less than 70 years ago is fine by you since America stole the land from the indians? Say breh, if I go out tommorow and take those North Sentinel Island from those indians would I get your cosign?
And don't play dumb, the Palestinians are muslim and christian arabs that were in the present day of Israel before their expulsion, feel free to read up on it here: Nakba Day - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This nikka is actually so intellectual dishonest that he claims the European Jews have a greater claim to the land than the people who's forefathers grew up there.
DNA test show that these "european jews" have the same DNA as middle eastern jews :skip: jerusalem never been a Muslim capital or any city of significance :skip: only the Jews for over 6000 years have prayed and kept the memory of Jerusalem alive :skip: muslims want Jerusalem cause muhammad magically went to heaven on a flying Donkey there :skip: and dats not even 100% true...the quran said the farthest mosque :skip: but muslims in their quest to associate jerusalem with themselves made that claim

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
This is the troll copout DONE :laff::laff::laff::laff:

See you pulled this card on my before, but it won't work. If I was antisemitic I wouldn't have called for a two-state solution. However, you as a troll don't get that.

Simple Definition of anti–Semitism
  • : hatred of Jewish people
The 2 state solution is already there :skip: Israel and jordan :skip: you can celebrate Nakba day every year, who gives a fukk

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
SuDanese c00n :skip: Sudan is short for the Arabic term bilad as Sudan meaning land of the blacks :skip: arabs from the Peninsula see you as nothing more than a token c00n :skip: but you already knew that...
I don't c00n for no damn Arabs:scust:and I know what Sudan means in Arabic fakkit:mjlol: Actually Sudan comes from Suad in arabic which means black and the fukk I care about what Gulf Arabs think of me:stopitslime:

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
I don't c00n for no damn Arabs:scust:and I know what Sudan means in Arabic fakkit:mjlol: Actually Sudan comes from Suad in arabic which means black and the fukk I care about what Gulf Arabs think of me:stopitslime:
If you really cared for Palestinians you'd protest Lebanon for blocking them from 70 different professions that by law they can't make a living off :skip: but of course you won't do that...you don't care for Palestinians, you just hate jews :skip: come to terms with it c00n ass nikka

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
The 2 state solution is already there :skip: Israel and jordan :skip: you can celebrate Nakba day every year, who gives a fukk
Like I said, Palestine deserves their rights. I'm for fairness tbh.

P.S. I've had great encounters with American Jews and they are nice people. Same goes for some Israelis. I just dislike the Netanyahu regime.

Yitzhak Rabin was on his way to create a peace agreement until his assassination.

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
Like I said, Palestine deserves their rights. I'm for fairness tbh.

P.S. I've had great encounters with American Jews and their nice people. Same goes for some Israelis. I just dislike the Netanyahu regime.

Yitzhak Rabin was on his way to create a peace agreement until his assassination.

It's illegal to leave islam in Palestine punishable by death:skip: these the people you caping for? :skip: the only freedom palestinians want is the freedom to deny others their freedoms :beli:

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
Damn breh that's huge, are your parents still sympathetic to communism? How do they feel about Nimery?
I not sure how my parents feel about Nimery honestly, I never even heard them talk about him and My parent's aren't actually totally opposed communism :yeshrug:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
It's illegal to leave islam in Palestine punishable by death:skip: these the people you caping for? :skip: the only freedom palestinians want is the freedom to deny others their freedoms :beli:
There's Palestinian Christians too. Even though 93% are Muslims. Stop with the half-truths.

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
There's Palestinian Christians too. Even though 93% are Muslims. Stop with the half-truths.
93% majority :skip: you making this easier than I thought...you not on my level intellectually brehs :manny: go find you an instagram thot to play with....leave real discussions to the enlightened ones...

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
If you really cared for Palestinians you'd protest Lebanon for blocking them from 70 different professions that by law they can't make a living off :skip: but of course you won't do that...you don't care for Palestinians, you just hate jews :skip: come to terms with it c00n ass nikka
I don't even care for Palestine problems that much:russ:

yeyeye

All Star
Daps
DNA test show that these "european jews" have the same DNA as middle eastern jews :skip: jerusalem never been a Muslim capital or any city of significance :skip: only the Jews for over 6000 years have prayed and kept the memory of Jerusalem alive :skip: muslims want Jerusalem cause muhammad magically went to heaven on a flying Donkey there :skip: and dats not even 100% true...the quran said the farthest mosque :skip: but muslims in their quest to associate jerusalem with themselves made that claim
This guy is soooo intellectually dishonest holy shyt. So you're saying the jews have a right to claim Jerusalem as it's part of their doctrine but Muslims don't?
Also you're lying your ass off if you're pretending the dome of the rock, dome of the chain, Masjid al Aqsa aren't all religiously significant in Islam
And who gives a shyt if it was a city of any significance, the nation-state model didn't exist back then but people still lived there. Your argument basically boils down to suck it Palestinians you have other places to go. Its much easier to assume that position when you've talked to people who's grandfathers were displaced and still remember the name of the city that they lived in, the schools they learned in. They still have memories of what their homeland.

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
This guy is soooo intellectually dishonest holy shyt. So you're saying the jews have a right to claim Jerusalem as it's part of their doctrine but Muslims don't?
Also you're lying your ass off if you're pretending the dome of the rock, dome of the chain, Masjid al Aqsa aren't all religiously significant in Islam
And who gives a shyt if it was a city of any significance, the nation-state model didn't exist back then but people still lived there. Your argument basically boils down to suck it Palestinians you have other places to go. Its much easier to assume that position when you've talked to people who's grandfathers were displaced and still remember the name of the city that they lived in, the schools they learned in. They still have memories of what their homeland.
Turks conquered constantinople, capital of the biyzantines for over a 1000 years and nobody shed a tear :skip: they packed up and went to their Greek brothers in greece...palestinians got they ass beat by the Jews :skip: now they crying in the media for sympathy...fukk them and fukk black muslim c00ns too :wtb: