FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know this doesn't apply to all women...and particularly applies to a certain group of woman.

I'm an atheist, but I don't bring up religion in my dealings with women, so it's never really been an issue for me

But I have noticed online, in the media, and in real life that a lot of women are turned off by atheism.

Why? And don't come in with the stereotype about atheists being militant or wanting to force their "beliefs" on others or being obnoxious. That has nothing to do with the lack of belief in God.

My interest lies in answering what's so repulsive about the idea of atheism to women.

:sas1:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Only time I've had it be an issue is wit sistas but I still have gotten dem draws in spite of it so... :pachaha:

Caint be mad at em bout their reservations tho. It's apart of who dey are and what dey believe in. No matta how dumb dat shyt is.

Just gotta kim, charge it to da game, and find chicks who share in your perspectives. :yeshrug:

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
To me shows it lack of awareness as a being.

A man with an inability to recognize anything higher than himself or that worships science (similar to a religion) is just not the look imo :francis:

I wouldn't build my life around a man that short-sighted.

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

A man with an inability to recognize anything higher than himself or that worships science (similar to a religion) is just not the look imo :francis:

So you think all atheists "worship" science? :jbhmm:

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
So you think all atheists "worship" science? :jbhmm:
:francis: course not. Just a generalization but I will say somes blind acceptance of scientific theories and subsequent willingness to base their opinions about their spirits journey on earth upon them borders very closely to a religion imo :lolbron: much like the religious beliefs they find simplistic in others. Ultimately I'm not taking any atheist dikk :yeshrug: just a preference

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Believe that not worshipping some super jew man in the sky means you lack awareness brehs.

Be a grown adult that believe in fairy tales brehs.

Be gullible brehs.