Why hasn't Future gotten his Grammy's just do?

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
his work is for the streets it's not for the academy

it feels wavy when inebriated but when broken down technically it's not what gets praised on that level

Dram got nominated for 'Broccoli' last year. What was broken down in that song to get a nomination

Super Future Luther King Jr.

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
This exactly why shyt trash you equate wack shyt with hating ..Do you even know how dumb that sounds.

You know breh, I see your Avi, and I'm thinking like, do you know I FUCC with Mobb Deep? I also FUCC with Future. And a lot in between the two. Idk why some ppl range and tastes are so limited but that ain't my problem my G

:yeshrug:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Dram got nominated for 'Broccoli' last year. What was broken down in that song to get a nomination
i have no idea

did he win¿

had fewcha been nominated before¿

they usually go with the most critically acclaimed not always the most popular

Boogie

Trade Garland
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
You know breh, I see your Avi, and I'm thinking like, do you know I FUCC with Mobb Deep? I also FUCC with Future. And a lot in between the two. Idk why some ppl range and tastes are so limited but that ain't my problem my G

These nikkas bitter for no reason, I been tuned it out

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
He is superseded by his beats..his producers should get the grammy.
There is no way you can listen to Future acapella.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)

Some folks never had "middle ground" to intro them to other forms of hip hop in the right context.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I love Future but that nikka ain't making Grammy music, not to say everyone who has been nominated or won made "Grammy worthy" music, but Future just ain't that type of artist. Let him rack up shyt like billboard or AMA awards, things based on sales and popularity