Why hasn't Future gotten his Grammy's just do?

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You know breh, I see your Avi, and I'm thinking like, do you know I FUCC with Mobb Deep? I also FUCC with Future. And a lot in between the two. Idk why some ppl range and tastes are so limited but that ain't my problem my G

:yeshrug:

My range is not limited at all I just don't fukk with Future I will say this though he be having some dope beats. My thing is if you ain't a dope spitter I can't really rock with you:manny:

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
You know breh, I see your Avi, and I'm thinking like, do you know I FUCC with Mobb Deep? I also FUCC with Future. And a lot in between the two. Idk why some ppl range and tastes are so limited but that ain't my problem my G

:yeshrug:

I listen to Mobb deep, Kendrick, Sean Price, Jedi Mind Tricks, Wu-tang Clan, Jeezy, Gucci, Outkast, Trick Daddy, Ross, Lil Flip, Hot Boy$, No limit, Z-Ro. Trae, E-40, 2pac, Vince Staples, Twista, Do Or Die, Psychodrama, Three 6 Mafia, Project Pat

Future and Migos are trash. Not to say I don't like any future songs..... That would be hate. But Overall, Future is trash. That March Madness though :banderas:

But it's for the beat more so then Future

Super Future Luther King Jr.

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
I listen to Mobb deep, Kendrick, Sean Price, Jedi Mind Tricks, Wu-tang Clan, Jeezy, Gucci, Outkast, Trick Daddy, Ross, Lil Flip, Hot Boy$, No limit, Z-Ro. Trae, E-40, 2pac, Vince Staples, Twista, Do Or Die, Psychodrama, Three 6 Mafia, Project Pat

Future and Migos are trash. Not to say I don't like any future songs..... That would be hate. But Overall, Future is trash. That March Madness though :banderas:

But it's for the beat more so then Future

Listen to LIL FLIPPARACHI but claim Future Hendrix is all beats breh brehs

FOH

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Listen to LIL FLIPPARACHI but claim Future Hendrix is all beats breh brehs

FOH

adding Hendrix to the end of Future's name doesn't make him a genius ....... he's trash

And even though Flip's rhyme schemes aren't complex in any sense, at least he's still rapping and attempting

And Flip was also just used as an example on my end to show that i'm not just a listener that like lyrical myrikal types

Flip's rapping > Future, and Future is still trash :umad:

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
he doesn't seem to play industry politics...he didn't want to hang with puff at the hotel room and he subliminaled jay z on instagram :lolbron:

Super Future Luther King Jr.

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
adding Hendrix to the end of Future's name doesn't make him a genius ....... he's trash

And even though Flip's rhyme schemes aren't complex in any sense, at least he's still rapping and attempting

And Flip was also just used as an example on my end to show that i'm not just a listener that like lyrical myrikal types

Flip's rapping > Future, and Future is still trash :umad:

:mjlol:Ok breh you got it

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I love Future but that nikka ain't making Grammy music, not to say everyone who has been nominated or won made "Grammy worthy" music, but Future just ain't that type of artist. Let him rack up shyt like billboard or AMA awards, things based on sales and popularity
Who is making Grammy music other than Kendrick Lamar according to the Grammys

Kendrick got nominated for a song that was on a video game soundtrack

If Kendrick can get nominations for stuff like that why can’t Future get nominated for platinum hits?