Why hasn't Ikea tried breaking into the public school food sector?

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Well, I have a different take on that...but I definitely see your point about schools and discipline. The videos of kids being handcuffed in school are always disturbing.
I'm a very law and order guy, which reflects my father, and I think unruly kids should be barred from classroom so that the others can learn BUT...... beating kids and handcuffing is exactly what you described....corrections officers tactics.....for grade school kids. shyt that they wouldn't do on white kids in suburbans schools EVER.....even if they brought loaded weapons to class.

So they are barred from schools and then what becomes of them?

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Bar them from the same classroom that MY niece is in so that she can LEARN and compete with people her age who don't have those distractions.

Put them in alternative class...or special ed. I truly don't give a fukk.

The same way people don't give a fukk about your niece eating food with less nutritional value than cardboard.

If your niece is truly intelligent she will rise above it if not that's on her and the parents :yeshrug:

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
I've never been to Ikea
Its a great alternative to other furniture/home goods stores.. a lot of money is saved because you'll have to build a lot of the products. Comes in a lot of colors and a lot of styles.. their store has several fully decorated rooms per department to see how things mesh well together.
This...and they especially aren't going to let a foreign company come in and get some market share...especially when they would provide a better product.

I never ate school lunch...like ever....I always brought my shyt...no way I was eating that bull...

(outside of nacho day...that was lit)
You didn't miss out :francis:. All it takes is one store or a creative mind to find solutions because microwave dinners are a better quality than most lunch options

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Bar them from the same classroom that MY niece is in so that she can LEARN and compete with people her age who don't have those distractions.

Put them in alternative class...or special ed. I truly don't give a fukk.
They have alternative schools for kids like that but a true learning reform is needed.. some of these kids are in truly horrendous situations and their emotions are stifled which gets exponential worse as the years go by.