why is every wife/girlfriend/child/family member in The Rock's movies a cac?

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
If the rock wanted a black family or even a somoan wife in his movies he can. The rock has juice. I just dont think he cares. If you dont pull a Denzel and tell the studio you wont do a movie with a white love interest the studio will just cast a default which is most likely a white woman.

People go to the theaters to see him and the action flick. People aren't checking for what race his wife is. :yeshrug:

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
If the rock wanted a black family or even a somoan wife in his movies he can. The rock has juice. I just dont think he cares. If you dont pull a Denzel and tell the studio you wont do a movie with a white love interest the studio will just cast a default which is most likely a white woman.

People go to the theaters to see him and the action flick. People aren't checking for what race his wife is. :yeshrug:
do you
think rock could get a -list white women to play as his love interest in his movies?

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
RAW_01121998_0067--1a7ff0f776dd005b97999ee6647f2d94.jpg

stream

:wow: he forgot

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I have never heard someone think he is white. How could anyone think he is white?
I should actually replace my post with not black.
In college my white roommates thought he was just Samoan
A GQ article stated that some people thinks he’s Greek
My own father who is black thought the rock wasn’t black and I had to show the rocks dad to prove it to him.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
I should actually replace my post with not black.
In college my white roommates thought he was just Samoan
A GQ article stated that some people thinks he’s Greek
My own father who is black thought the rock wasn’t black and I had to show the rocks dad to prove it to him.
When your white roommates found out he had black ancestry did it change their perception of him? Were they still fans of his?

Lordgodking Nyc

I'm with the $hits
Daps
Reppin
NYC
He's not a good actor but I don't think he cares. He is already the new will smith since he is the highest paid actor in hollywood.

The highest paid actor who can't act. It's all cgi. Not knocking his business but I love movies and cant watch his. The last I tried to watch was San Andreas and it was rough. My wife watched the tower movie. She said she liked it. I guess we fifty fifty